1.08.2009

on the road again!

John and I are driving down to Norfolk ... again! I think we could make this trip with our eyes closed! Friday we have an interview at Regent University. We are meeting with an admissions officer from their school of divinity. I'm really excited about this - it's mostly an information session. This is an opportunity for us to learn more about their program, and for them to learn our story. The ball will really start rolling after this - we'll come home and John will start the application process for seminary, we'll put the house on the market (tears ... I love my home), I'll start making phone calls to set up interviews and send my resume out EVERYWHERE in the Tidewater area, and the beginning of the end with start. The end of our time in Lexington, of course... but the beginning of a completely wonderful new adventure! Please pray for our meeting tomorrow. We need wisdom, for there are a few things we need crystal clear direction on. God is faithful to answer when we ask - so our prayer is that we willingly accept his answers. This whole journey started with a verse ... "Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself." Matthew 6:33-34. We sang the hymn "Seek Ye First" at our wedding, and it's been our motto ever since!

0 comments: