5.29.2009

Go Out in Joy!


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 
neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. 
"As the heavens are higher than the earth, 
so are my ways higher than your ways 
and my thought higher than your thoughts.
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
and do not return to it without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty, 
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and the hills will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field will clap their hands!"

Isaiah 55:8-12
 
 Praise God! Let's go out in joy today and spread God's goodness and blessings everywhere we go! Have a beautiful day listening to the mountains and hills sing to you as the trees clap their hands in rythmn! 

1 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

So good to meet you Lauren! This is one of my favorite Scriptures of all ... such promise packed into a few verses. I depend on this verse everytime I default to doing "nothing" in regards to my daily walk with Jesus. Even when I don't "feel" like reading my Bible or taking time to be with Lord, I do so anyway because his Word promises to seed something in me and work in me toward his perfect end.

Thanks for stopping by the blog. I love that you are 25 and striving to be P31 woman. I don't think I even knew about her when I was 25.

peace and blessing to you this weekend~elaine