6.12.2009

celebrating my brother!


Hi there! I just wanted to let any readers know that I am out of town for a few days... won't be back til next week! I'm at the beach helping my little brother celebrate his high school graduation!! He is such an amazing young man and I love him so much. He is more than my brother... he's my best friend! He is so gifted in many different ways and he has a wonderful sense of humor. He makes me laugh every time I talk to him. He takes his faith seriously and loves Jesus above all else. I know that God is going to continue to do big things with him! If you think of me at all this weekend - send up a prayer for my brother Kevin. Hope you are all having a very blessed day --- God is giving me a beautiful time with family.:) "See" you all next week!

6 comments:

Hope said...

Hello Lauren,

I am happy for you that you have such a spectacular brother…what a gift indeed! It is such a comfort to know the ones we love have a heart for the Lord. I will pray for Kevin.

♥Hope

3 Blessings said...

What a blessing your relationship with your brother is. Congrats to him...may God always bless his journey.
Amy

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

Congrats to your brother! I hope you enjoy your family!

eLisa said...

Blessings on you and your brother! Prayers of thanks lifted up!

Alicia said...

Hi Lauren!

Congratulations to your brother!! Have a wonderful time w/ your family!!!!

Joye @ The Joyeful Journey said...

I hope you had a wonderful time with your brother! It is just awesome that He loves the Lord!! I'll be praying for him as he embarks on a whole new journey!