6.06.2009

kissing tree


How cute is this??? My friend Lisette shared this adorable "kissing tree" on her photography blog. She then shared the link where you could make your own! Check it Out ... then leave me a comment so I can come see your tree! Have a great Saturday and be BLESSED!

***Also - as long as we're on the love subject... Rachel at musings of a future pastors wife is hosting a really neat link activity! It's all about "meetings, marriages, and memories" to tell about those special moments shared with the man God made for you! Check it out and join in the fun!!



** This is update #2 ... June 6th is my wonderful in-laws 45th wedding anniversary! I praise God for the beautiful example of a Godly marriage that they provide for us... they grow more in love as each day passes. I received an adorable email from my mother - in - love the other day that said, "Bob and I are closer than ever..." so sweet! Happy Anniversary Bob and Helen!!

3 comments:

Joye @ The Joyeful Journey said...

Oh that is so adorable!! I just went and did one!

Joye @ The Joyeful Journey said...

oh, I haven't posted it yet! (I haven't got it yet!!)

"Rachel" said...

So glad you are participating! I can't wait to read ya'll's (yes, it's a word) story! :)