6.23.2009

"Let's hear it for the boys" Photo Challenge: Twins and Hubby

I thought this was a fun idea from  Faces for a Tuesday post! I have some really fun pictures of our foster sons, and this is a great excuse to share them! 

children's category...


This is Alex during dinner last spring... I believe we were having enchiladas. At any rate, this was a typical look for him during meal time! Don't you just want to smooch on his precious chubby cheeks?



And this is twin brother Avery... completely opposite in eating habits! Avery liked to be clean - all the time! He didn't even like his bib to get dirty... doesn't he have the sweetest face you've ever seen?


adult category...



And this is my incredibly handsome husband John. This is in the Outer Banks celebrating our 3rd anniversary last summer... I don't know if any more needs to be said except that he is - by far - the best looking man God ever created!! 

Head on over to  Faces to see some more wonderful pictures of sweet little faces!! 

7 comments:

way outnumbered said...

What a blessing to have these 2 to share their life ~ and what great photos! I enjoy your blog and your message that you're proclaiming.

Mich said...

How cute! (Even the hubby!)

Have a blessed day!

Alicia said...

What cute babies!!!!!!

Love all the entries, Lauren!!

Stacey said...

Awww~your foster sons are too cute:)
Great Pictures!

Joye @ The Joyeful Journey said...

Oh I LOVED seeing these pictures!!! The twins are just adorable, Lauren!! I love you to death for taking them into your home. And your love for your man is so evident!!

Hope said...

Lauren,

You make me smile. These are sweet photos and such pleasant background information to each one.

Yes, you have a handsome husband.

♥Hope

Katie said...

He is handsome. I'm so happy you have a protector and loving husband to take care of you. I added yoou to my blog list, your blog inspires me...