6.01.2009

Magnificent Art


Waiting is the hardest part
as I hope this lump of clay
is turned to a piece of art

Trusting in the Potters hands
to skillfully mold me
according to His plans

Not knowing what I will be
when my master is finished
molding and shaping me

But I believe with all my heart
that He's making this life
into magnificent art...
~Lauren Casper
                 

It is my prayer that you will all keep the faith and remain steadfast in the Lord know that He has a plan for your life. He is molding and shaping you into the masterpiece that He has envisioned for you. Will you let him? As painful as it may be ... it is worth it, for we could never come up with anything as gloriously beautiful as God does!  

Also, Beth Moore is hosting a memory verse activity here ... my verses for this month are Psalm 112: 6-8  "Surely he will never be shaken; a righteous man will be remembered forever. He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his enemies."  Please join in and see what God has in store for you! 
                                       

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Miss Lauren!

Thanks for stopping by--I am honored to have you! and your blog is so cute--love the colors. Can't wait to read more!