6.20.2009

Then Sings my Soul Saturday: When I Think of You

Happy Saturday everyone! I've had just a wonderful day with my husband and I am feeling so much joy! So, my Saturday song will be an upbeat number filled with praise to my Father - Yahweh!!  This song "When I Think Of You" is from Michael W. Smith's new album A New Hallelujah , and it features the awesome African Children's Choir. I love watching these sweet children praise Jesus ... hope you do too!!

Don't forget to go to the bottom of my site and pause the playlist while you watch the video!! :)






For more Then Sings my Soul Saturday visit Amy here!

9 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

What a fun song!

Cathy said...

Oh, I loved that, Lauren. I love Michael W. Smith and the children are adorable. Thanks for sharing it. And thanks for your visit and sweet comment.

Christina said...

Wow those kids are so good. I liked the song too. Great video.

Joye @ The Joyeful Journey said...

I love this song! "When I think of you I see you dancing...praying...singing to me" Wow! I love this picture of my Father God--dancing and singing over me!!

Faith Imagined said...

Love it!

Alicia said...

I'll have to come back and watch the video, but I do love Michael W. Smith!! And there is nothing greater than seeing children singing praises to the Lord!!!!

Stacey said...

Yes it was my first TSMS too & my 1st time visiting your blog~I LOVE IT!

What a beautiful song~those kids are amazing:)

Blessed Mom of 8 said...

Hi Lauren,

I love this song by MWS! Thanks for visiting with me this weekend!

Yes, I still do blog design. Please email me and we can begin working together to create exactly what you have in mind!

God bless,
Jill

Chris said...

great song! thanks for sharing!