7.23.2009

Caffeinated Randomess: 3's of me (and a really funny picture)




Yes... this is what I would have looked like in my 20's in the 1970's ... I personally love the hair style! :)



Three names I go by..
1. Lauren
2. Bundle (by my husband - a really sweet story!)
3. Boozie (by my family...don't ask. Well... you can if you want to!)

Three jobs I have had...
1. Assistant to the VP - Regent University (current)
2. Waitress (hated it)
3. Claire's sales associate (loved it!)

Three places I have lived..
1. Brunswick, Maine
2.San Diego, California
3. Bermuda (I know I know ... be as jealous as you want! I was only 2 though.)

Three t.v. shows I watch..
1. Friends
2. Becker
3. Office

Three places I have been..
1. Grand Canyon
2. Yellowstone
3. Smoky Mountains

Three of my fav. foods..
1. Mexican!!!
2.Thai
3. Steak :)

Three things I am looking forward to..
1. My 4th anniversary next week!
2. adopting a child
3. getting a dog (no matter what my husband says, this will happen one day!)


How was that for some random things you probably never cared to know about me? Also, for you information incase you are interested ... I am being featured today by Laurie ... head on over to check it out if you so desire! :)


And don't forget to visit Andrea with more caffeinated randomness! You can find her here!

image signature

17 comments:

3 Blessings said...

I loved reading about you and especially love your wishful 70's hair (wink)! Congrats on your feature...I went and checked it out. You are such a blessing!
Amy

Andrea said...

That picture cracks me up - I love it!! I may have to yearbook myself one of these days!

"Rachel" said...

I love the "yearbook me" pics. :)

And I also love that you love Mexican! It's my fave also!!

Lauren said...

I am with you on the dog...been trying but Seth says no so far--it will have to live at his house.

wah wah wah

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

Lauren - too funny girl!

I am a "Friends" fan too. (I know - as a preacher's wife I shouldn't think it is funny!)

My girls and I quote the show ALL the time - it is hysterical..

Many blessings to you!

(Can I put you on my prayer blog? - babies!)

Jayme said...

Your feature was wonderful! I hope that you and John are doing well and settling in a bit!
Blessings,
Jayme

Lucy Marie said...

I loved hearing all these little tid bits! Have a great weekend.

LAURIE said...

Thank you for allowing me to feature you today on CIRCLE OF LOVE. What a blessing you are and I think you should definetly get a lil dog!!! (we have 3!) lol . -blessings, Laurie

Lois Lane II said...

I love those yearbook pics, lol!! They're so fun!

crittyjoy said...

I LOVE dogs :)

I hope you are able to get a dog....soon....they are such wonderful companions!

That yearbook photo site is so FUN!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love that yearbook picture. I did that on my blog about a year ago. Too funny.
Good to know more info about you. My favorite food is mexican too. YUM

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Faith Imagined said...

I love the picture especially the hair! We are thinking about adopting from India! Maybe in a few years!

Alicia said...

That was fun to read, Lauren! I enjoy learning more things about you!

Have a blessed weekend!

Kristen said...

Lauren your blog is beautiful! I took some time & went through some posts & I just wanted to say your love for God just radiates in your posts. I am looking forward to following your blog & reading more! I just wanted to say thank you for blessing your readers with your faith!

Hope said...

Hi Lauren,

I have been to the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone, too. our trip to the Grand Canyon was with our first child…(little bun in the oven), and our trip to Yellowstone was part of our very best family vacation we ever had…2002!

Happy Monday!

♥Hope

Mocha Momma said...

You're welcome. You are creative and so faithful.

Fun post today. Love that 70's picture. I was 20 in 1978...ugh!

I also lived in San Diego. I liked it there. Lot's of fun in the water there.

more later