7.03.2009

Friday randomness: fun survey!

I stole this from Rachel, who stole it from Andrea, who stole it from Kristen!! Feel free to steal it from me!


If I were a flower I would be a daisy...

If I were a song I would be "Our Hope Endures" by Natalie Grant...
If I were a movie I would be Bewitched ... or so my friends tell me (they think I act like Nicole Kidman's character ...)
If I were a place I would be a cute little beach cottage...
If I were a book I would be Little Women ...
If I were a holiday I would be Easter Sunday ... because my Jesus rose again for me!
If I were a time of day I would be 2 in the afternoon on a bright summer day ...
If I were a drink I would be Strawberry Lemonade ...
If I were a food I would be a chocolate truffle... mmmmmm...
If I were a gadget I would be a pink mac book...
If I were an article of clothing I would be a sundress...
If I were a pair of shoes I would be ballerina flats...
So that's my fun random Friday post! I am in Georgia right now for a friend's wedding tomorrow!! We're so excited! It's an early wedding so we're planning on going to some festivities and enjoy the fireworks tomorrow ... hope y'all are planning a fun weekend too! Be blessed and remember that our freedom is in Christ alone!!

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."
2 Corinthians 3:17


For more randomness this Friday visit Andrea here



image signature

19 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you played along! You know, you look a bit like Nicole Kidman - you are both stunning!

And I LOVE the sundress and flats - makes me want to go shopping!

Have a great weekend!

crittyjoy said...

what fun! I have enjoyed reading everyone's If I... surveys. I LOVED yours because I saw several of my favorite things!

Enjoy Georgia it really is a beautiful state and we know how to put on some spectacular 4th of July festivities :)

alihsee said...

Ooh, some yummy yummy things there! :) I love the ballarina flats! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Mich said...

Too cute!

Happy 4th!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Lauren,

Your blog is so cute. I am now following along. Love this cute random post. I would be mary jane flats...but the ballet flats are cute too. I am a flat shoe girl. I am so tall. No need for heels.
Where are you in VA? i am staying in VA Beach area.

Manuela said...

What a nice post! If I were a food I would be a pancakes (I have made them for the first time this week...so good!).
I love sundress and ballerina flats too!

Happy Week end!

Blessings,
Manuela

Blessed Mom of 8 said...

What a fun post!

Very cute - wishing you a blessed holiday weekend!
Jill

3 Blessings said...

Lauren,
This makes me feel like we would be even better friends in "real" life (ha)! We have very similar taste.

Hope you have fun at the wedding!

Thanks for the compliments on my new layout and thanks for recommending Jill. She did a fabulous job.

Happy Independence Day!
Amy

Amber said...

Oh... I am stealing this from you! :) So fun!

Alicia said...

What a cute post!!! I'll have to do this one day!!

Have a great time in Georgia, Lauren!!

Faith Imagined said...

This is fun fun!

Mommyof2girlz said...

Hopping by to say hello from the blog hop. Have a fun and safe Independents Day :)

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

I am right there with you on many of these! I enjoyed reading your list. You are such a delight and I pray you have a wonderful day of worship tomorrow.

Hope said...

Hello Lauren,

What a happy post - so many delightful things! I like the cottage on the beach; you could not choose a better place than that!
♥Hope

Lola said...

I’m Blog Hopping! Hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend.

Please stop by Lin's Duck and Wheel With String to vote for me, Lola, in her First Official Dork-Off Contest. Vote for my photo, because my kindergarten photo is THE dorkiest.

http://duckandwheelwithstring.blogspot.com/2009/07/first-official-dork-off.html

Thanks!
Lola

http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/

"Rachel" said...

LOVE Little Women and the flats! You have great taste! :)

Lynn said...

Hi Lauren... Adorable. Glad to meet you. I am heading to your TT post. now. hugs.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed reading your blog tonight in my blog hopping...that's my favorite thing to do late at night. Hope you have a great week....

Stacey said...

I was just thinking of that same verse on this 4th of July!!!!! I LOVE this post! I think I am going to have to do this too:)