7.14.2009

new job = tired!!

Some of you may be wondering why I haven't been leaving comments on your blogs like I normally do. I am so sorry! I started my new job yesterday and I am completely wiped out by the time I get home! I am not used to getting up so early and being gone for 9 hours of the day. Right now I don't have time at work to check my blog ... and I'm exhausted when I get home. I will (hopefully) be used to my new schedule in the next week or so and able to comment and love on you all once again! In the mean time ... check out pajamamama for some great testimonies. She was sweet enough to add the links to my stories on her blog today. I hope that God is blessing your socks off this week!!!

Pray for me if you think of it ... my brain is on information overload!! :) Also, my husband and I are apart for the week while I start my new job here and he finishes his job there. I won't see him until Friday and I miss him SO MUCH ... night time is the worst. Please pray for both our hearts while we are apart... we are hurting and wishing we were together.


image signature

11 comments:

Karen said...

My husband and I had to be apart for about 3 weeks when he accepted his new job with his job transfer. He had to look for housing while the girls and I stayed behind and packed. So I can empathize with you there. I've said a prayer for you and your husband!

Take care,
Karen

3 Blessings said...

Hey girl,
I was just thinking about you today and wondering if you had started your new job. You are in my prayers not only for your new transitions with your job, but also for your heart until you and your husband are together again this weekend. God's blessings to you my friend.
Amy

Mich said...

Congrats on the new job!
Prayers for you doing this time.

MissMeliss said...

sending up a prayer for you and your hubby!

thanks so much for your encouraging comment!! you really are too nice! and it was your story that was a blessing. definitely God at work. i love that.

blessings,
melissa

Alicia said...

Praying for you guys, my friend!!!!

misti said...

Thanks for stopping by! Your proposal story was precious. Loving that Rachel had this idea so I could read real life love stories!

It's always hard starting a new job. Very mentally exhausting, trying to get the hang of things and memorize details. Praying that you find new energy and love your job!

The Design Girl said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I'm glad you're enjoying my free wallpapers! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Danielle

Kristen Love said...

Hang in there! I am praying for you, girl! :-)
Love,
Kristen

Brooke said...

congrats on the new job :)

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

New jobs are a blessing, but there is definitely an adjustment period. Add that to being away from your husband and it is even harder. So I will definitely say a prayer!

Julie@comehaveapeace said...

I had a favorite prof who said that "The hardest part of anything is the start." There's a lot of truth in that. May the Lord give you energy to absorb all the info and to start well. And just look forward to the reunion for you and your honey. Being apart from my husband always makes me appreciate him anew.
Blessings!