7.22.2009

WFW: Ephesians 3:16




"I pray that out of his glorious riches he will strengethen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."


Ephesians 3:16-19


I pray that each of you would claim these verses as your own, for it is God's will for us! He desires that we all should be filled to the brim with Him! Let's overflow with Christ today - let's love one another as He has loved us! Let your inner being be strengthened with His power and enjoy the riches of God's grace. Be blessed beyond your wildest imagination today! Let God love on you the way He longs to!


To see more beautiful Words of God visit 160 acre woods.

image signature

16 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

That is such a beautiful verse - one of my very favourites. My best friend and I kind of claimed it as our own many years ago and often use it to encourage each other in notes, e-mails etc.

3 Blessings said...

Lauren,
This is so beautiful I love the power behind it that is HIS power. Thank you for sharing.

I hope your job is going well. You are in my prayers. I know you are so busy now, but I want you to know I truly miss reading your daily posts.
Blessings to you my friend,
Amy

Laurencita said...

Great post! I am truly blessed.

MomE said...

Beautiful...such freedom! Thanks for sharing the rest of the scripture below! Happy WFW!

Wisdom for Today said...

Beautiful verse - thanks for sharing! Hope the new job is going well...glad you still have time to blog. Happy WFW!

Pilar said...

Great verse to share this morning, thanks so much. And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You got to love comments :) and new blogger friends.
Blessings to you my new friend

hip chick said...

Beautiful verse today.

Chelle said...

Oh that is just GOOD!!! Thank you for sharing today! :)

Hope said...

Amen!
♥Hope

Joan said...

This is really great.

Blessings & Happy WFW!

Cathy said...

A very lovely picture and verse of encouragement, Lauren ~ Blessings ~

Laurie Ann said...

What a blessing! The encouragement and inspiration found here have me practically jumping with joy. Happy WFW!

Joyfull said...

I love this verse! What a blessing for today.

Laurie said...

Love that Scripture/prayer! Oh, how I need it! Keep on keepin on sis for the Lord!

He & Me + 3 said...

That picture that verse that prayer...just beautiful!

christinnjon said...

BEAUTIFUL is all I can say!!