8.07.2009

Halfway Caffeinated Randomness Friday:: life is TOO busy!

I got to work and realized that I didn't have enough regular coffee left to make a whole pot - so I mixed it with decaf (and I didn't tell anyone else!) Oh well...



Things have gotten way too busy for us lately! So here's what's in store for me in the next 10 days...

Tomorrow we are headed to Busch Gardens with the Youth Group! Sure to be super fun, but also super exhausting! I haven't been to an amusement park since my honeymoon - so I am really excited about the roller coaster rides!! (please pray that my stomach cooperates with that desire!) Sunday is am church -- errands --and pm church. Monday - Friday holds 40 hours of work (with Youth Group on Wednesday night after work). Next Saturday is my sister's bridal shower (whoohoo!!) and Sunday is my best friend's baby shower (whoohoohoo!!). I think it's so cool that the day of her shower she will be exactly to the day 8 months pregnant with her first child!









So -- I guess in 3 weeks I'll actually get a real weekend to relax ... oh wait ... never mind, we'll be moving into our home then **sigh** Well, I can sleep next month I guess!


In other news - I am so excited about the movie "Julie and Julia" that came out today! I love Amy Adams and Meryl Streep - it's the perfect combination! I can't wait to see it... now I have to find the time! hmmm - maybe next month...

***update: just incase anyone wondered - the above pictures are my adorable pregnant best pal Heather, and my beautiful sister Amber with her awesome fiance Billy! :) ***


Head on over to Andrea's for more caffeinated randomness...


image signature

18 comments:

kara with a k said...

Sounds like a crazy, busy, delightful weekend and week!!

I too am very excited about Julie and Julia! But I cannot wait so I will be going tomorrow to see it with my mom.

Lois Lane II said...

Baby showers are so much fun!! And I can't wait to see Julie and Julia, too. It makes me want to cook, haha!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so busy...but a good busy. Sharing special moments with friends & family. Have fun this weekend.

Hope said...

Hi Lauren,

Hopefully you can squeeze in some resting time somewhere in there!

You will have so much fun moving into your new home! I always find arranging a new home to be delightfully exciting, and often remember how neat the "new" feeling was when we first came here...the way the sunshine streamed into the kitchen window, and having canned chili between breaks of unpacking, the joy in the children's voices...they are good memories.

♥Hope

Veronica said...

Hi Lauren!

Just stopping by from Lynette's Porch Party. I love your blog. It is soooo cute!

Sounds like you have a lot going on! Hope you have a great weekend and I'll be sure to come back and visit you again!

Andrea said...

My coffee is all the way decaf - so I feel for you!

I hope you have a wonderful time at all those showers!

Jennifer said...

Wow... you are a busy lady!! I am looking forward to finding time to see that movie too. Just came across your blog today... so glad I did!

Alicia said...

Oh..I saw the previews for Julie & Julia at the movies! It looks sooo good!!!

Oh..and Busch Gardens..love that place! Last time I went there was in 1995!!!!

All my mom's side (except one uncle)live in Norfolk & Virginia Beach! I may have told you that before...lol.

"Rachel" said...

Our lives sound so similar!! I FEEL ya on the constant busy-ness! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with the kiddos and the showers!

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

ALways looking for a great movie! That looks like something I would like.

Have a super weekend.

alihsee said...

You poor girl you sound so busy! But fun busy, so thats not too bad! I so want to see the movie - looks fantastic!! :)

crittyjoy said...

I hope you get to see the movie soon.... it just looks so fabulous!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Mimito2(::)girls and Loving wife to Aaron said...

Hi Lauren, If and when you have a moment, maybe we could go see Julie and Julia togehter. Call it a Girl's night out. You and I. Let me know how that sounds. :)

Daveda said...

Lauren, it sounds like you certainly do have a lot going on, but all exciting fun stuff :). I hope you find time to see the movie though, I myself would like to see it as well :) Blessings!

Kristen said...

sounds like you have a really busy week planned!! I love staying busy though :) I also want to see Julia & Julia! I just wish movie tickets ($10) were not so expensive! I could buy the dvd for that price! hehe. Well, not right when it came out but around 6 months later!!

p.s. I LOVE this song! One of my favorites!

3 Blessings said...

Have lots of fun! I just love baby showers, wedding showers and amusement parks! ENJOY!

Millers521 said...

I need you to make sure you are nice and caffeinated for my shower! Hopefully I'll be able to feed off your energy then:-)

Mich said...

Have fun with friends and family.