11.27.2009

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Christmas!!!


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday! We stuffed ourselves as usual - but got to go back our our own home and snuggle for the first time in our marriage! Yep - we didn't travel this year - and it. was. wonderful!!!

Today we are spending the whole day decorating for Christmas. John just got the boxes out of the attic while I finished the last of the Thanksgiving dishes. The whole house has been cleaned and is ready for some sprucing up! We're going to get the Christmas music playing and the hot chocolate brewing and go to town!! I LOVE this time of year!

In other news ... you may or may not know that I have started writing for Exemplify magazine's Family Channel. It is such an honor and a wonderful privilege! Please click here to head on over to Exemplify and see how I view Psalm 128 as an infertile woman.


Go see Andrea for some more (very missed) caffeinated randomness - and a very merry Christmas season to YOU!!

8 comments:

crittyjoy said...

You made my day having Snoopy on your blog. One of my most favorite things is the Peanuts Gang :)

Enjoy your time decorating...I so love Christmas!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Kristin said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! I really loved your Exemplify post too! Hope you have a great weekend!

Franchesca Cox said...

Love this time of year too!!!

Bobbi said...

I can attest that your blog has been "fruitful" in my life already! I enjoy reading your thoughts. How exciting for you...to be writing for exemplify! God bless...and enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Andrea said...

I can't wait to start decorating here - I just need my man to dig out the decorations from our storage room. It's a little dangerous in there!!

Debbie said...

Lauren, it sounds like you are enjoying this time of year. Congratulations on becoming the writer for Exemplify's Family Channel. I love their digital magazine and so many of the writers. I'll check out your post.

He & Me + 3 said...

We decorated for Christmas last night. It is a tradition. Fun. I will go check out your other post. Happy Christmas season to you too.

Alicia said...

I feel like decorating for Christmas now too!!

I'm also going to check out your writing! I know it is going to be wonderful to read. Your words just flow!