1.08.2010

CR: You're the Tops!




Apparently a *few* of my lovely bloggy friends (Tracy, Christy and Kara) think I am “over the top!” Well, not me so much as my blog … but my blog is an extension of me … so there you go! When I saw this award I immediately starting humming Cole Porter’s “You’re the top” … if you don’t know what I am talking about then you’re missing out on one the best songs EVER. If you don’t know who Cole Porter is, then you are also missing out on one of the best song writers EVER! Anyway, onto the stipulations:
Use only one word answer the questions, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell 'em you did so.

1.Where is your cell phone? Lost…
2. Your hair? Curled
3. Your mother? Teacher
4. Your father? Navy
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten.
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee!!
8. Your dream/goal? Motherhood
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Crafting
11. Your fear? Flying
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Writing
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Confrontational
15. Muffins? Maple
16. Wish list item? Tucker
17. Where did you grow up? California
18. Last thing you did? Email
19. What are you wearing? Sweater
20. Your TV? Closet
21. Your pets? Sweet
22. Friends? Amazing
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? Calm
25. Missing someone? Yes…
26. Vehicle? Green
27. Something you're not wearing? Watch
28. Your favorite store? Old Navy
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend?(s) Stylish
33. One place that I could go over and over? Beach
34. One person who emails you regularly? Grandma
35. Favorite place to eat? Home

Here are some ladies that I just love … there are so many more, but these are the first 6 that came to mind.

Amy
Tracy
Rachel
Kristin
Kristen
Joye

Happy Friday everyone! Head on over to Andrea’s to get your caffeine fix! : )

14 comments:

Tracy said...

I gave it to you, too. How funny! You are over the top, my dear. Congratulations!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats on the award. I liked reading your answers. Maple muffins? really...i have never heard of them. Interesting, yet they sound good.

Kristin said...

That was fun to read fun facts about you! Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for thinking of me for it too :) Love your wish list item!!

Jim and April said...

cute answers! I love old navy, pink and chocolate too! :0)

crittyjoy said...

:o) This is so much fun to read all the one word answers! It's a great way to find out more about one another.

I have never heard of maple muffins. I must find out more about this goodness!


And the beach? My favorite place!

Bobbi said...

I'm curious...out to find the cole porter song...hmmm...Have a fabulous CR Friday!

Faith Imagined said...

Congratulations!! You totally deserve it!!!

I enjoyed learning more about you! I especially loved your 'wish list item'!!!

Rachel @ Future Pastor's Wife said...

You are awesome! :) Prepare to have this sent right back atchya! :)

Andrea said...

I thought of giving it to you, too, but saw a couple already for you! But I think you're pretty awesome!

kara with a k said...

#13, me too! I have only met a few people good at confrontation and I am in awe of them.

We've all been doing some crying this week, too! Mine was over a tv show, which is a little pathetic, now that I think about it. But I have been known to cry at Hallmark commercials too. So.

Debbie said...

I loved reading your answers to get to know you better.

Alicia said...

Congrats on your award! They're so fun!!

I'm totally non-confrontational too!!

3 Blessings said...

Thanks friend! Loved reading your answers.
Blessings,
Amy

Joyeful said...

Ahhhh! And I just love you, too! You are definitely over the top!

I had to laugh b/c my cell phone is always lost, my favorite hobby is definitely crafting, I'm totally non-confrontational, and I never wear a watch!!!