1.26.2010

Love is an Action Word @ Storing Up Treasures


So I was sitting here at my desk this morning I was dwelling on the thoughts rolling around in my head. I've had so much on my heart and yet I can't seem to put it into words. I stopped by Amy's and saw that she had posted a link to a blog I've never been to before. When I read the post she was referencing I was amazed! This woman perfectly voiced all that's been on my heart. I mean PERFECTLY!! So please please please head on over to Storing Up Treasures so that you can read this post titled "Love is an Action Word." I hope and pray it touches your heart as it has mine.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I thought that was such a beautiful post when I clicked on it from Amy's. It spoke to me. I have been thinking alot about adoption lately. God has laid it on my heart that he has placed me in a situation to where I cannot find one reason not to adopt, other than selfish fears. Oh, and I'm still working on my husband. Ha!

Alicia said...

Going now!!! Sounds great!

Joyeful said...

I love this blog! I've been following her for some time now! How does she do it? Amazing.

Going to read her post now : )

Jim and April said...

i agree! I just found her blog today too! Amazing post!

Tracy said...

So, this is on your heart. That is so much, my friend. No wonder you are so passionately called for your son. Thank you for sharing this, Lauren.

Jenn said...

I just spent 3 hours on the phone with my dearest friend this morning talking about JUST THIS!!! What perfect timing for you to post that link! Thank you!

He & Me + 3 said...

I will head over there. Thanks for the link.