2.18.2010

{Reviews}


    {Lane wears a custom order Poppie                       {Kenna wears the Riley Poppie Stretchband}
        Lane Barrette and Brooch}                                      "We love our Poppie Lane Stretchies!"
                                                                                                  ~ Darla B. (Kenna's mom)


" Just wanted to let you know that I adore the pillow sham and coasters. They are my new favorite addition to our house. I'm glad you could use your craftiness to help bring Tucker home."
~Brittany

"Five Stars! Poppie Lane is AMAZING! It has adorable accessories for girls of all ages and is fabulous for gift giving! Recommend Poppie Lane to all of your friends!!!!!"
~ Michelle M.


"I love all my Poppie Lane accessories!!! They are a great way to cutesie up an ordinary outfit!!
~ Anna F.


"I received my headband and wore it last week. I LOVE it... and I got several compliments on it too :o)."
~Christy M.


"Poppie Lane is AWESOME! Very adorable miss crafty!"
~Laura M.

"I got them in the mail yesterday.  I love them!!!  Thank you so much for using your talent.  I am not a crafty person.  :)  I will be placing another order closer to spring."
~Amanda N.

0 comments: