3.03.2010

ants in my pants!!!

I am getting too exited! I just got off the phone with our case manager at AGCI (who, by the way, is always super happy and makes me smile every time I talk to her!) and she assured me that they would definitely review our dossier on Friday and then she would call us with our number on the wait list!! I can't even believe it! We're just 2 days away from getting our number! It felt so far away when we started this whole process!! It felt like we would never get there and now here we are! Now getting our referral feels like it will be so far away, but I am hoping the time passes by just as quickly! After all, we've got a lot to do before then - first thing being the nursery!! I just can't wait to start that! We made ourselves wait until we get our number to do anything with the nursery ... but that doesn't mean I haven't been dreaming!! So here are a few pictures that have been inspiring me... enjoy - and I'll be back on Friday more excited then ever!!! : )
The above picture makes me so happy! It's adorable! Though we will add color to the walls - I still like the brightness and how all the white makes it so fresh and cheerful!
I love the shade of blue in this nursery - with the white curtains it just looks so light and breezy!

This bathroom is precious! Tucker will have his very own bathroom that he'll only have to share with guests (who we don't have very often for overnight stays...) I think this one is adorable!

Okay - I'll just leave it with 3 photos today. But, you should know that I have created a folder on my desk top called "ideas for Tucker's room" and it is filled with pictures!! haha

20 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love both rooms and the bathroom is so awesome. Wow his very own. He is one blessed little guy. Our family of 5 shares the smallest bathroom known to man. LOL but it keeps us close. LOL I am dreading it when the girls become teens.

Carrie said...

Girl, you've got a right to be excited!!! I would be, too!! How long do they think it will be until you receive a referral? ;)

LOVE the ideas you shared ... You've got great style! Tucker is one blessed little boy already ... ;)

The Young Family said...

YAYYYY! So excited to hear you are also with AGCI! Christy is our case manager:). LOVE these nurseries....sooooooo sweet!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see your number! We waited until we had a number before starting the nursery and we had a fun time getting the room ready for our baby! Having his room ready makes it all feel so real. Now if we can just get the call ;)

Critty said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

I am so excited for you and your hubby!

Friday I am going to be checking your bloggy constantly waiting for that low number :)

Praying lots my friend.

<3

Alicia said...

Yippee!!!!! So happy for you and your husband!!! You are getting that much closer to getting your boy!!

Jim and April said...

oh lauren, how exciting! so close till you get on the # list! Woohoo! LOVE the nursery pics...both of them and of course the kids in the bathroom is too adorable!

3 Blessings said...

Love all the pictures! Can't wait for you to get started on his nursery. I know it will be adorable. We aren't starting on Elijah's until we get the referral, because I am assuming that will be the hardest time of waiting for me...once I see his face. So, we will need something to keep me super busy.

Who is your case worker with AGCI? When you said she is always happy, I thought it must be the one we have. However, I am sure they are all that way.
Blessings,
Amy

V said...

haha do you have K as your caseworker? She is ours and very very happy :P I am hoping you are right behind us on the boys list so we can travel together!!! :) Can't wait to see your numbers Friday!

Kristin said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!! When I saw the title to your post, I was hoping it was some exciting adoption news :) I am so happy for you. I bet you'll have so much fun working on his nursery! I love the pictures!

Joyeful said...

These rooms are beautiful!! So bright and breezy! I know what you mean about having a folder full of ideas--I do that too!

I can't wait to hear what number you are!!

Brookie said...

Very exciting, Lauren. :-D

Monika said...

How exciting!!! On Friday you will know the number....amazing! And ideas pictures are beautiful, I love the blue color on second picture!!! I can´t wait to see your Friday number! :-)

Katie said...

I am super excited for you. What a blessed kid to say the least. I see homes with bathrooms for the kids right off into the room, so nice. Things are moving right along aren't they. Praise God!!

amazeingteacher said...

congrats on your adoption journey! i do love your inspirational pictures! i also have little folders on my computer for inspirational pictures I come across for each room of the house. it's so fun!!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I hope you hear good news soon! How exciting.

christy rose said...

I am truly excited for you! I can't wait for Friday's post! And, I love all of these pictures. They do make you feel happy just looking at them. :)

OceanDreams said...

This is very exciting - congrats for getting a little one soon! :) I love the interiors for these rooms, so cute!

Kate said...

Love the ideas! Yea for Friday!!

Karen said...

This is very exciting. God bless you. Enjoy every moment!