3.08.2010

A little fashion fun!

Happy Monday Morning! Thank you all for the incredibly sweet and encouraging comments on Friday! As you could tell, I was very disappointed at the time - and I posted about 5 minutes after we got the phone with our case manager. But, after a few minutes of sulking I realized that throwing myself a pity party was pretty dumb and not going to change anything! So, I got over it - and worked on actually fixing the problem, rather than being upset that there was a problem. I am actually incredibly thankful that it was something so simple to fix - some folks have much more complicated things to take care of! : ) I plan to let you all know more details later today - or possibly tomorrow ... but in the waiting I thought I'd have some fun.

Who else is ready for spring?? I AM SO READY!!!! So, in my eagerness I have some "dream" spring clothes - because these aren't things I could ever actually afford - but dreaming is still fun! Here are my current spring picks for sale at www.anthropologie.com ...

Here's my favorite outfit...


 
  

Or... this top with the jeans
 
and these sandals...
  
OR ... this dress...
  
with these shoes...
 

Anybody else ready to pack up the sweaters and boots and bust out the florals, dresses, and sandals?? Yea - me too!

10 comments:

Jim and April said...

LOVE all your spring clothing/shoe pic!

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad you are doing better:) Glad it is a simple fix and you will be getting your number soon.
Love your spring wardrobe choices...super cute. Those jeans are adorable.

Jenilee said...

those outfits look adorable!! I am also ready for spring. my girls wore flip flops to church yesterday. lol :)

Wendy @ All in a Day's Thought said...

Ohhh, I soooo like.

And yes, I am ready!
~ Wendy

Kristin said...

Those are all so cute! I'm afraid if I wore a dress right now, I might blind everyone....I need a tan! :D

Critty said...

So glad you are feeling better :)

Love the spring wardrobe picks. Gorgeous. One of my favorite things about spring is the clothing. The dresses, the capris, the cute shirts. Sigh.

Hurry up Spring!

Andrea said...

I want to go shopping!!!!

Lara said...

Love them! I am ready to put away the winter clothes. It won't be long since I live in Southern, AZ. It is forecasted to be 78 by Friday!

alihsee said...

I absolutely heart the first pair of shoes! I need them now! :)

By the way, many congratulations on getting your number! You were very motivated indeed!

Blessings

Deanna said...

Even though we didnt get ANY snow, I am excited to get the spring clothes out!