4.30.2010

Faith Food and Fashion Friday ... and a little photo flashback! : )

 It's the last Friday of the month and that means it's Faith, Food, and Fashion Friday over at Heather's! She came up with this meme idea last week and I think it's awesome! Just link up with your post about faith, food, or fashion... or all three! : )

Today my post will be quick because I'm off to Smithfield with none other than Heather herself! Yup! That's right - we're going to walk around the cute little shops and have lunch together. Oh, and it's supposed to be 80 here... don't hate me too much today! : )

Here's what I've been coveting liking this spring: 

So, if you've got $198 just laying around - head over to anthropologie.com... but email me first so I can give you my size! :P

Here's me back when I didn't have such fabulous fashion sense... hello 1990!!!

You know you love my hot pink top and neon green socks... I was stylin!! Don't forget to visit Alicia for more photo flashbacks! : )
©2009 Living By Faith

23 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

You looked SO CUTE in your skates!!! :)

Marvelous Mommy said...

Haha you look cute! Great picture! Visiting from More Than Words linky! Happy Flashback Friday!

http://marvelousmommyamy.blogspot.com/2010/04/flashback-friday-baby-pictures.html

Alicia said...

Love that dress! It's so feminine!

And you look adorable! You look like Drew Barrymore!!

Have fun shopping!

Monika said...

So cute picture of you!!! Enjoy your shopping :-)

2003beachbunch said...

Cute , cute picture! At least you didn't have big bangs!!

Heather said...

Yay! Thanks for joining in! I also have several dresses that I would appreciate greatly if someone would buy for me from Anthropologie! Just saying:-) I'm glad your style has "transformed" as you've matured! Can't wait to see you today!! Lu you!

sasha said...

if you love fashion and u are crazy about shoes then you must check the
collection of long Doc Martens Boots

Lara said...

Love that dress too. If only...

Darcie said...

You are ADORABLE!

Start saving your pennies they add up fast. I could send you a few of those. ;-)

3 Blessings said...

Oh, have fun! Love your flashback photo.
Blessings,
Amy

Kristin said...

Awwww....look at you in your skates! So cute!!! Have lots of fun shopping today!

Kelly said...

Love the dress! Hope you have a fun fun day with Heather!

Sarah Ann said...

I love the skates :) So cute

Ginger said...

LOVE that dress!

Tracy said...

You are stylin'. Look at those roller skates. Have SO much fun with your friend!

Blessings.

Critty said...

pink and fluorescent green...fab! haha! And I love that dress. Just not the price...ouch. Clearance maybe? Once can hope?

Have a wonderful weekend Lauren.

Franchesca said...

You were adorable!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Hello...1990 I was a freshman in college. Ugh I am old.
Love the band aid too. Cute.
That dress is adorable and would look great one you:)

Nyla said...

Very cute pic!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reaing yours!

Laurencita said...

yup! I agree with Alicia you looked like Drew....so very cute photo.

Michelle said...

Luv your 90's look.

The dress is adorable.
If my mom was still sewing she could be in the money now.

Have a great weekend!

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

you are as cute as ever... fashion sense or not!!! : ) ummm, yess, the dress is to die for. but come on, $198?! anthropologie must be mighty proud of it!

hope you and heather had a sweet day together - how could you not!?!

happy weekend!

Just Writing said...

Pink and green, gotta love it, :)