4.29.2010

Sponsor Opportunity!

 (Photo courtesy of free Google images)

I am so excited to announce that advertising space is now available to anyone interested in becoming a sponsor of Living By Faith. You may have noticed that I had a fantastic new side bar added by the fabulous Danielle. This new sidebar was created specifically for your advertising pleasure! I'd be happy to discuss details  about advertising your company, blog, or Etsy shop. Simply email me at laurenalexis1@gmail.com. I have given this a lot thought and prayer and am very excited. I would like to add that all earnings from a sponsor relationship will go toward our adoption. So, if you are interested in becoming a sponsor, or know someone who may be - just shoot me a line! : )
©2009 Living By Faith

7 comments:

Kristin said...

That's awesome, Lauren! If I can ever find time to sit down and get my shop the way I really want it to be, I will do this. I just haven't had time to really add things to my shop the way I want to!

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

i hope you get lots of sponsors to help you with the adoption! if i had a store or sold something, i'd want to sponsor you! : )

Kate said...

I hope someone awesome sponsors you and helps with the adoption! Praying for you!

Chelsie Denson said...

That is so awesome and exciting. I'm praying for sponsors for you! P.S Just so you know, my husband and I have decided we are going to be buying some coffee soon to go towards your son. :)

Alicia said...

Good for you! I hope you get tons of sponsorship!

I love DAnielle! She's so awesome!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a great idea to raise money for the adoption. HOping many take you up on that.

Amy said...

I would totally sponsor you if I had a company! I just bought some coffee, though ~> I got a sampler, so my husband will have several choices & we'll end up needing to buy some more!! ;)