5.21.2010

Announcing ... biggest blog sale of the year + vlog debut!!

Everyone loves a  good yard sale, right? Well, this is the blog version of an awesome yard sale! That's right, I'm teaming up with Heather to bring a block party right here to the blogging world! So bring your fold up chair and park it right here next week for the blog sale extravaganza all to bring home baby Tucker! We'll be selling a variety of amazing items-from brand new/gently used dresses and purses to your favorite DVD's. All proceeds will go toward our adoption fund to bring home our son from Ethiopia...


Here's a sneak peek of what we'll be offering...

this is just a taste of the adorable dresses that will be available to purchase next week...

... and every dress needs that perfect bag, right? You're in luck...


All items are gently used - or still have the tags on them! Don't forget to come back Monday to shop away! 

©2009 Living By Faith

19 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

This is such a great idea! :)

Kristin said...

How fun and what a great idea! I have dreamed for years of having a resale shop, so I get excited to see stuff like this! You girls are too cute too! :) If it goes well, maybe you could get people to donate stuff for it. Or maybe we could post stuff on our blogs that we have and it could be a big blog party with all the money going to Tucker's fund. I have no idea how that would work, but it sounds fun. Ha!! Good luck!!

Debbie said...

This is a fabulous idea and for a great cause too. :)

I will be back to do some shopping.

Blessings,
Debbie

Lynda Young said...

A great idea for a great cause.

I gave you a sunshine award. You can pick it up on my blog.

Many blessings,
Lyn

Heather said...

Looks great! I've been busy snapping pictures of all the wonderful things up for grabs!:-)

3 Blessings said...

What a fabulous idea. I can't get the video to load, so I will check back later. Hugs!
Amy

Lara said...

Great idea! I can't wait!

Kelly said...

Fabulous idea!! Can't wait! Ya'll are so cute btw :)

Rachel said...

What an awesome idea!! Can't wait! Loved the vlog!! =)

Traci Michele said...

Cute stuff! Great idea Lauren. You are a wonderful friend!

Traci

Amy said...

Great idea! & you are just too cute!! :)

Missie said...

What a neat idea!

Heather @ Gerber Days said...

Lauren, this is such a great idea, and I sure hope it's successful for you! How amazing that you are adopting a little boy! I love the name you have chosen. I will be back to check out all of the items!

xoxo

Joyeful said...

Love this idea!! I'm so excited, Lauren!! I can't wait to check back on Monday!

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

this is so smart and i you two gals are just too cute!

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

oops... sorry... the "i" should be eliminated above!

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

i'm writing about this sale on my post tomorrow!

Alicia said...

Cute bags! I can't wait to see what DVD's you're going to be selling too!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a great idea. Love the bags & you are both adorable.