5.25.2010

Block Party Blog Sale Day 2: Accessories!!!

We're taking a break from the "To Love Their Husband's Tuesday" meme for the special Block Party Blog Sale this week. That does NOT mean that we aren't still finding ways to go above and beyond in showing love to our husband's ... it just means we'll have to wait til next Tuesday to post about it! : ) On to the sale...

Our first day of the sale was wildly successful! There are still a few dresses left so check yesterdays post for the pictures! Any picture that's up means that dress is still available! Come back and leave me a comment if you'd like to purchase one!

Today is all about the accessories!!! Those dresses are beautiful, but you know what would make them even better? We do ... that perfect bag and lovely jewelry! 

Don't forget that the proceeds of the sale are going to our adoption of a sweet baby boy from Ethiopia.  So find something wonderful for yourself (or a friend!) and help an orphan gain a home at the same time!

Details on how to purchase items are at bottom of post.

You can click each photo to enlarge...

*** PHOTOS REMOVED - SALE ENDED 05-28***

To purchase an item:   Post a comment on the current day's post telling me which item you would like to purchase. The first person to comment about the item is the lucky one that gets that item!  In your comment, please include a brief description of the item you wish to purchase, your name, and your email address.  (Ex: "I would like to purchase the B. Moss Gold Vintage Lace Dress Gracie, abc@mail.com").  Once we see who is the first to "claim" the item, we will send you an email stating that you're the one that gets that item and that it's ok to pay, along with the total (including shipping).
 
To pay for an item:  Once you've received the email that tells you it's ok to pay, head back over and click the button below.  It will then link you to the Paypal website where you can use your Paypal account or credit card to pay for the item.  Make sure when you pay for the item that you also include shipping in your total.


Shipping:  After you have paid for the item, please send us (in an email) the correct mailing address that you want your goodies to be shipped to.  We will be shipping out all items from the sale on May 28th-29th.
 

 Happy Shopping! ... we'll be back tomorrow with more great items!

©2009 Living By Faith

11 comments:

Kristin said...

I would love the pink leather bag :)
Kristin, mail@summersuzettecouture.com

This is so fun! I was thinking it would be fun to create a page on my website for "gently used" things like this and all the proceeds could be donated to your fund (minus shipping). What do you think about that? I'll have to see what I have around here to put on there. LOL!

Joyeful said...

What a cute black snap bag! I would love it!
joyefuljourney(at)gmail.com

And what a great idea Kristin!

Barbie said...

I love shopping! I would like the Moss Pink Tweed Wristlet.

Barbie, swihartbarbie@gmail.com

twolittletots said...

Okay, I missed yesterday, but I am hear today...I would love the CZ earrings. How big are they?
So, much fun...thank you!

Cerys said...

I would love to purchase the Gold Chanel-like bag! cerys.brown@gmail.com.

Love you Lauren!!!

Kelly said...

I would love the Belt Buckle Bag!!

kmoon584@gmail.com

Nicci said...

Hi there! I found your blog through two little tots and I'd love to help out and purchase something! I'd like the Amethyst Bead Necklace if it's still available!

changingtheuniverse at gmail dot com

Alicia said...

Very cute items, Lauren!

Muthering Heights said...

So cute! This is such a great idea for a fundraiser!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow I love seeing all the stuff going. How fun. Can't wait to see tomorrows stash.

kanishk said...

I would love the CZ earrings.
PPC Advertising India