5.28.2010

Blog Sale Smorgasbord!!!

Happy Friday everyone! Today is our last day of the Block Party Blog Sale! This week has been a great success thanks to all of you wonderful folks who've made purchases and helped spread the word! : ) But there's still some items left over and we've got a few new things to throw in. So today is an "odds and ends" day - there's clothes, art work, and jewelry.  Don't forget that you can check out the items that are still up for grabs from the previous sale days.  If the picture is posted on a previous post, that means it's still up for that taking!  The links for the past posts will be listed at the bottom of this one...so shop away!  Check out our Bloopers Vlog at the bottom of the post too ... it's really funny!

Don't forget that the proceeds of the sale are going to our adoption of a sweet baby boy from Ethiopia.  So find something wonderful for yourself (or a friend!) and help an orphan gain a home at the same time!


Details on how to purchase items are at bottom of post.

You can click each photo to enlarge...

*** PHOTOS REMOVED - SALE ENDED 05-28***

 Previous Sale Day Posts
To shop the books that are still left go here.

To browse through the great variety of DVDs for sale go here.

To pick out a purse or jewelry from our previous post go here.

To grab up a dress out of the 4 remaining go here.

To purchase an item:   Post a comment on the current day's post telling me which item you would like to purchase. The first person to comment about the item is the lucky one that gets that item!  In your comment, please include a brief description of the item you wish to purchase, your name, and your email address.  (Ex: "I would like to purchase the B. Moss Gold Vintage Lace Dress Gracie, abc@mail.com").  Once we see who is the first to "claim" the item, we will send you an email stating that you're the one that gets that item and that it's ok to pay, along with the total (including shipping).
 
To pay for an item:  Once you've received the email that tells you it's ok to pay, head back over and click the button below.  It will then link you to the Paypal website where you can use your Paypal account or credit card to pay for the item.  Make sure when you pay for the item that you also include shipping in your total.


Shipping:  After you have paid for the item, please send us (in an email) the correct mailing address that you want your goodies to be shipped to.  We will be shipping out all items from the sale on May 29th. Please note that if you want an item shipped outside the U.S you must be willing to pay more shipping costs. : )

 Happy Shopping!Today is last day of the week long block party blog sale! We'll pick the winner of the giveaway on Saturday and ship your items out then! : )
and now... Heather and I in all our crazy, silly, goofy glory!!

©2009 Living By Faith

10 comments:

Kristin said...

LOL!! You girls are too funny! I'm glad to hear your sale went well! I still want to try one out at my website and see how it does.....just have to have this weekend to have time to get it put together!!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, yes, I want the DVD!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

i have got to lose some weight :) YOu are so cute & funny

Kelly said...

Haha! That video is hilarious!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Mmmmk well I feel like I'm basically shopping in Heather's closet... ok by me :) I can't probably fit into either right now but SOMEDAY I will so I want the satin dress top and the Express dress. Please :)

Amy said...

Your video made me smile! I needed that!! If the B Moss Summer Tee is still available, I'd like it! If it fits in the same package as the dress, then hopefully you can save some shipping & put a little bit more $ towards sweet Tucker!

Lara said...

oKay, so I am going on a major diet immediately so that I can fit into your clothes for the next sale, got it?

Franchesca said...

you'll are too cute! Thanks for sharing the video! I shared the book sale with a friend, hope your sale went really really well!! :)

Natalie said...

I'm not sure we can be friends. Size 2? I am not sure I was even born a size 2...:)

So glad to hear the sale has been a success!!!

Natalie at Mommy on Fire
http://www.mommyonfire.com

Vicki said...

Hi there Lauren, Your video is cute...I read a bit about you in your bio too. Congrats on your soon to be baby boy! Have a happy weekend....