5.03.2010

Exciting things are happening!!

 The May Issue of Exemplify is out! Do you read Exemplify? If so - yay! If not ... why not? You totally should! So click here now and get your read on! : )

In this marvelous May issue there is a super exciting announcement on page 4... Kristen says it best - you can read it here. A new magazine is being created just for teens! How cool is that? 2:21 is going live in August and I am beyond thrilled to be a part of the team as editor! God opened the door for me to continue with this awesome journey of writing for His glory and I've just stood in awe over all he's done.



 In case you're wondering what's up with 2:21... it's 1 Peter 2:21 "To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps."  That's what I aim to do every day through this adventure called life.

Hillsongs "I Stand in Awe of You" has been ringing in my heart lately...

And I stand, I stand in awe of you
I stand, I stand in awe of you
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of you.

What's been ringing in yours? Join in with Heather for her Music Filled Mondays!! : )

©2009 Living By Faith

12 comments:

3 Blessings said...

So exciting! Congrats friend!
Blessings,
Amy

Lara said...

That is really exciting. After my own tumultuous teen years, my heart really feels a burden for teenage girls. When it comes out I will spread the word to the girls in our youth group!

Kristin said...

That is amazing, Lauren!! I am so proud of you and I know that you will be a great editor and such an asset to what sounds like a wonderful magazine! I have not read exemplify and was just looking through it and it looks awesome! I will be reading from now on!

Critty said...

Whoohoo! I am so excited. Great things are happening. Great things!

Kelly said...

That is soo exciting!!!!

Heather said...

Yay! Congratulations! I know you'll be perfect for the job:-) I love that song...it's a great praise song. Thanks for the shout out! Lu lu lu you!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is awesome Lauren.! congrats. I love that song too. A Beautiful worship song.
Thank you for voting for me.

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

i love that song!

i haven't heard of this mag before (gasp!)... and i used to work at lifeway! how crazy! it sounds and looks wonderful. what a great resource it will be for teens as well!

Alicia said...

Oh wow, I'm so looking forward to the magazine for teens!!! How exciting!!

Wild and Precious said...

great song. thanks for the blessing!

p.s. i have a new giveaway for silver earrings that i think you might like. i hope you'll check it out www.wild-and-precious.com

Muthering Heights said...

Wow!!! Way to go!!!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

You are a perfect match with this new addition to exemplify. You'll be able to connect with these young hearts in a way that I can't. I'm thankful for the doors that God is opening up to you to be used for his kingdom purposes. These are good days to be standing alongside you, friend.

peace~elaine