5.24.2010

Let the sale begin! DAY 1 - Dresses




The Huge Block Party Blog Sale begins today!!  Aren't you soooo excited??  You should be!  To kick of the sale, we are starting with the dresses that we teased you with last week.  Like we said before, these dresses have only been worn once, twice max, and some of them are still new with tags!  Don't forget that the proceeds of the sale are going to our adoption of a sweet baby boy from Ethiopia.  So find something wonderful for yourself (or a friend!) and help an orphan gain a home at the same time!

Details on how to purchase items are at bottom of post.

*** PHOTOS REMOVED - SALE ENDED 05-28***

To purchase an item:   Post a comment on the current day's post telling me which item you would like to purchase. The first person to comment about the item is the lucky one that gets that item!  In your comment, please include a brief description of the item you wish to purchase, your name, and your email address.  (Ex: "I would like to purchase the B. Moss Gold Vintage Lace Dress" Gracie, abc@mail.com").  Once we see who is the first to "claim" the item, we will send you an email stating that you're the one that gets that item and that it's ok to pay, along with the total (including shipping).
 
To pay for an item:  Once you've received the email that tells you it's ok to pay, head back over and click the button below.  It will then link you to the Paypal website where you can use your Paypal account or credit card to pay for the item.  Make sure when you pay for the item that you also include shipping in your total.




Shipping:  After you have paid for the item, please send us (in an email) the correct mailing address that you want your goodies to be shipped to.  We will be shipping out all items from the sale on May 28th-29th.
 
 Happy Shopping! ... we'll be back tomorrow with more great items!
©2009 Living By Faith

12 comments:

Alicia said...

Those are so pretty! Were these yours, Lauren? You're so tiny!!

Chloë said...

Can I be selfish and take the gap knit AND the teeze me dress? If you're limiting, I'll take the teeze me! :) -Chloe chlooeee@gmail.com

3 Blessings said...

So many cute ones! I hope your sale goes well.
Blessings,
Amy

Heather said...

Chloe, selfish is totally ok at a sale:-) You can have both...just please send an email to laurenalexis1.gmail.com and
hmiller521@hotmail.com so we can get your shipping info and let you know payment details. Thanks! We will work out some sort of combined shipping too.

Heather

P.S. I actually thought of you because of your last post saying that you don't do much shopping except for Salvation Army and Target sales:-)

a little green birdhouse said...

Lovely dresses! I'd like the "LaBelle" Jersey knit please!!

houseongreen@gmail.com
Maegan

oxoxo

OceanDreams said...

What beautiful dresses for a wonderful cause! You have such a big heart! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment.

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I want them all! But my favorite is the Jodi Kristopher dress, if its still available! Love you Lauren and John :)

edixo002@gmail.com

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my word. seriously if I were that small I would buy them all. Gorgeous.

Brookie said...

I would really like the Size 5 "I.N." Stretch Cotton/Spandex Blend. The orange/pink stripes with the rose in front.
brooke.sanden@gmail.com
I hope I hope I hope I hope...
:-D

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Honey, if I wore a size 2 I'd buy them all and pay double! Beautiful dresses...

peace~elaine

Amy said...

If nobody has claimed the "Peep Studio" Rick Rack, I'd love it!

~Amy
AmusLovesButch@gmail.com

kanishk said...

seriously if I were that small I would buy them all. Gorgeous.
PPC Advertising India