5.01.2010

New Sponsor: Small Bird Studio!!

 I am thrilled to introduce you to my first sponsor ... Small Bird Studio!



Francesca makes gorgeous alphabet photography creations in inspiring words. Take a look at a couple of her incredible works:

Don't you just love it? You simply MUST go visit her Etsy shop to browse through her wonderfulness! If you are interested in looking at the entire alphabet in photography - please visit one of her delightful blogs... Jenna's Alphabet, in honor of her precious daughter in heaven. Francesca is more than happy to take custom orders - so if you'd like a word or a name that you don't see in her shop - just send her an email! : )

Interested in becoming a sponsor of Living By Faith? Just send me an email at laurenalexis1@gmail.com and I'd be happy to give details! : )
©2009 Living By Faith

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Joy is mine and Actress' middle name. I must go check her out. Thanks! So happy for you!

3 Blessings said...

So cute! Glad you got your first sponsor.
Blessings,
Amy

Adrienne said...

These are great I am going to have to check this out ...I have an empty hall way wall and so far nothing is right but these are lovely

Kristin said...

Those are so neat and creative! I will head over and check them out!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What amazing designs.

Tara said...

You were just given a Trendy Blog Award ~ Go check it out at the link below...

http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/05/trendy-blog-award.html

Congratulations!!!

Chelsie Denson said...

Just bought some coffee! Hopefully this will get you closer to bring your son home! So excited for you. :)

Cole said...

I LOVE these. I'm going to go check out there shop. and love your blog as well. I'm your newest follower. I have a pretty cool giveaway going on right now you should check it out. I got the link to your blog from one of the comments on it. http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/2010/05/check-this-outits-getting-really-close.html :)