5.29.2010

New Sponsor: Tweet Baby Designs

 Happy Saturday wonderful friends! Thank you so much for bearing with me over the last week while my usual post style took a vacation for the Block Party Blog Sale! It was an enormous success ... even better than I expected! So thank you thank you thank you!!! : )

It's my joy to introduce you to my newest sponsor...



 Tweet is an adorable Etsy shop with a large variety of items for baby and YOU! There are teething necklaces, leg warmers, hair clips, hand towels, cozies, fabric covered notebooks and much much more! You definitely need to check out this adorable store! Here's just a taste of what you'll find there...


See what I mean? You neeeeeed to head on over there today! Her prices are fantastic for the gorgeous items she offers!

Thank you, Ashlee, for helping us bring home Tucker!!!
©2009 Living By Faith