5.15.2010

New Sponsors: Marie-Madeline Studio and CurlyBirdie Etsy Shop!

 The Lord has been graciously providing for us as we work to raise money for our adoption! I am so happy to introduce two new blog sponsors who are helping to bring home our sweet Tucker ...



In their own words...  "We're the Long ladies... the mother & daughters team behind marie-madeline studio. Our first exclusive sewing patterns debuted in 2008! We now have an online shop featuring marie-madeline sewing patterns, some of our favorite fabric lines, and ready-made goodies handcrafted right here in our home studio."

Ladies, you will LOVE their designs! You've got to stop by today and look around - so fresh and beautiful! I mean, really, look at these adorable aprons...

 I think my meals would taste a lot better if I was wearing one of these while cooking! : )  And stay tuned... there might be a giveaway coming! ; )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



In her own words... "I offer fun and functional accessories for little ones." And does she ever!! All you mamas, grandmas, aunts, friends, and anyone with a little one in their life - you've GOT to check out this Etsy Shop! It's just adorable! I can't get over all the sweet little crochet'd baby shoes and head bands and such... here's a sneek peek...
She even has this great pick your own color combination and size - and you can add a flower, too! So sweet... I think we'll need to adopt a baby girl next! ; )


Thank you so much ladies, for helping us bring home our son! You're incredibly gifted and a huge blessing to us! : )

©2009 Living By Faith

8 comments:

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

such fabulous shops! my lil' gal might just have to have a pair of those shoes.

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are so cute. I love the little shoes. Adorable.

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you to have more sponsors!! :)

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

This is so wonderful!!!
Wylie

Kristin said...

I am so happy everytime I hear about you getting a new sponsor! That is awesome! And these shops look adorable!! I think maybe I just need a cute apron and then I'll be able to cook....you think? LOL!! I thought that was neat too, because my maiden name is Long. :D I love those little booties! I will check out both shops.

Kristin said...

Oh yeah, and I do think Tucker will need a little sister too :D

Missie said...

That is so awesome! I am praying for you!

Katie said...

I love all that stuff. I wonder what is to think of next with all these creative business ladies out there. Amazing. I love how etsy and all of these websites have taken off. I love the unique products. Your blog is doing Amazing, yeah Lauren!! Bring Tucker home.