5.08.2010

We're getting closer to Tucker with New Sponsors!! Designs by Jenn and Designs by Tahra

God has blown my mind this week! WOW! If you haven't yet, take a look over in my sidebar and notice the sponsors! It's been just over a week since I decided to open my blog to advertising as a way to raise money for our adoption and I've been so thrilled at the response!

 Jenn has a marvelous Etsy shop where she sells her own custom made Adoption / Birth Announcements, Holiday Cards, Invitations and Etsy / Blog Headers. Here are a few examples, but keep in mind that she will design everything to fit your needs! : )


 I can't wait to have her design Tucker's adoption announcement!! : )

So head on over to her site to see more examples of her wonderful talent! : )


Tahra also has a fabulous Esty shop filled with gorgeous hand crafted jewelry. Here are just a couple of her beautiful pieces...



Head over to her shop today to browse through her beautiful pieces!! 

Thank you so much ladies - for helping us bring our son home from Ethiopia! You are blessings!!

©2009 Living By Faith

10 comments:

Faith Imagined said...

Those gals are talented! I will definitely check their sites out!

I really can't wait to see little Tucker!!!!

Rachel said...

God is good!

I will be going over to their sites!!

Heather said...

I will definitely be ordering something from Tahra's shop! She has some gorgeous things that are right up my alley! So glad that God has opened doors for you:-)

Jim and April said...

LOVE the jewelry, it is beautiful and unique!

Kristin said...

That's awesome, Lauren!! And both of those shops look amazing too. I feel left out......you know I'm going to get my act together and put my button over there too soon. Ha!

Alicia said...

How cute! I wish I had formal announcements made when I had my babies!

And I love jewelry like that. I'm going to browse her Etsy shop!

Denise Fath said...

So exciting Lauren! Will definitely check out your sponsors' pages =)

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so great Lauren. Her jewelry is beautiful. Wow Love that bracelet. I can't wait to see your adoption announcement either. Soon my friend soon!

Kate said...

Yea! So glad you are feeling blessed!

Monica said...

More beautiful jewelry! Thanks for putting great places out there to find wonderful pieces!