6.28.2010

As promised ... nursery and baby shower pictures!

 This weekend was WONDERFUL!! Heather threw me a marvelous baby shower on Saturday and it was a blast! Here are a few pictures from the shower... (and you can click on each picture to enlarge)

adorable decorations...


 Presents...


and now ... drumroll please... the UNFINISHED nursery!!


We are still waiting to get the rest of the crib bedding (skirt, bumper pad, and quilt) but it will match the mobile and curtains. It's Carter's animal parade collection and I pretty much LOVE IT!  
I have a marvelous blog friend who is painting us an adorable canvas that will go above the crib and I have 2 other pieces of art for the walls (just have to get some frames.) John's also planning on getting me a rocker to go in the corner. 

The shower was so wonderful! I was blown away by the generosity of my friends! We got a bath center and lots of bath equipment, receiving blankets, the changing table, pad, and cover, crib sheets, loads of wipes and a wipe warmer (brilliant invention), diaper stacker, wall art, hangers, high chair mat and cover, curtains, crib mobile, stroller toys, books, formula dispenser, bottle drying rack, bowls, onsies, blankets, toys, a music/projector soother, adorable clothes, gift cards and donations!!

You would think there'd be nothing left a baby could need! But we know from the twins that there really is plenty more "stuff" to come!

We are SO ready to see Tucker's little face. We can't wait to find out his age and size so we can get clothes and start stocking up on diapers!!
©2009 Living By Faith

25 comments:

Natalie said...

what a sweet shower and adorable nursery!
I love the giraffe in the high chair : ) Too cute!

Kristin said...

What an exciting time!!! I love the animals theme of the nursery! So adorable!!!

Denise said...

Looks like you had a Wonderful shower! Can't wait to see Tucker in his new room!!!

Critty said...

Yay, yay, YAY! I am so glad you had a wonderful shower and that the nursery is progressing so wonderfully. It looks amazing. I know you cannot wait to see sweet Tucker :) Neither can we....He is going to be SUCH a CUTIE! I hope all of these things have helped your beautiful heart.

Alicia said...

You are so blessed, Lauren!!! Tucker received so many wonderful things!! I bet you can't stop looking at the nursery!!

Jim and April said...

i love it lauren! So glad you had a great time at your shower and I love your style for decorating! Tucker is going to love his room! :0)

4 Blessings said...

I am so happy that you had a fabulous shower. Such fun and it sounds like you got a lot of wonderful things. Now you just need little Tucker :)
Blessings,
Amy

Monika said...

So amazing!!! I really love Tucker´s room and I can´t wait to see him there!!!

klarsen said...

So cute! Love the little animals! xxx

Jenny said...

i LOVE your nursery! it's so hard when we don't know what size they are!!!!

...::Heather @ Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

Beautiful shower, and what an adorable nursery!! :)

Chloë said...

I'm so happy to hear what a blessing this was to you! I only wish I could have been there, but my heart is so happy to see what a beautiful day it was. Tucker come quickly! Your mommy's waiting :)

Carrie said...

Awww ... the nursery looks adorable!!!

So glad you had such a nice shower - what a blessing!

Kate said...

Love your "unfinished" nursery! Great job!! What a wonderful celebration for Little Tucker!!

The Steens said...

LOVE the nursery!! Looks so cute!

Our Star in the Sky said...

TOO cute! Love it!

Rachel said...

LOVE it!!! So excited for you!

Missie said...

Beautiful! I love how simple and fresh it is!

twolittletots said...

love the nursery and it looks like you got a lot of great things.

so much fun!

Kassie said...

So sweet, congrats!

He & Me + 3 said...

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us. The shower looked so fun and the room is amazing. I love all the white. BEautiful. You are super gifted in the decorating department. Great job!

Cole said...

Looks great Lauren! So excited for you. :)

Alison said...

So fun!! It looks like you had a great shower!! YAY!! And I just love the nursery! It is too cute!! You have done an awesome job...now all you need is a cute little baby boy!! :)

Sarah Ann said...

Oh my goodness! It's lovely (I know it's a boy room, but it's still lovely) - I'm so glad your weekend was wonderful :)

Brookie said...

Thank you for sharing all this, Lauren. I've been excited to see what you're doing in Tucker's nursery for weeks! :-D What an awesome shower your friends threw for you. I love the creative decorations - especially the picture frame with his name and the giraffe in the highchair. Are you guys registered somewhere for baby stuff?
- B