6.04.2010

Blog Party for Amy! : )



It's an anniversary party for Amy@Filled With Praise!!! She's been blogging a whole year now and what a year it's been! I was one of Amy's first followers and I've loved being with her on this journey right from the start. She's hosting a blog party today to celebrate and I'm thrilled to join in... so here are the 5 questions she asked us to answer and then link up at her place...

If you could have dinner with any person (past or present) who would it be?
Tucker of course!

What is your most embarrassing moment that you are willing to share with the blogging world?
When I was in 7th grade my orchestra class was right after lunch. Right in the middle of class all of a sudden this enormous, loud hiccup thing came out of me. I didn't even feel it coming - it just happened! My teacher looked startled and then said, "well I guess we know who ate cafeteria food today!" Everyone laughed but I was mortified... I think I stayed beet red for the rest of the class.  
(me in 7th grade)
If you could only use one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Happy 
My former boss once told me that I reminded him of his cockatoo... always happy and chipper. Ha!
  (Things like orange cream soda thrill me!)

You found a machine that allows you to fast forward your life to a moment or to rewind your life to a certain moment, but it can only be used for one moment.  Would you fast forward or rewind and to which moment would you choose? 
 The moment John and I said "I do"

What is your favorite simple blessing in life?
my husband's kisses

    Head on over to Amy's to join in the fun!! : )
    ©2009 Living By Faith

    22 comments:

    Critty said...

    :o) Your answers made me smile. It is because of you last year that I found Amy...and what would I do without the two of you! <3

    Your wedding photo is gorgeous...what a beautiful moment!

    Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend.

    Barbie said...

    Joining the Blog Party! Awe, you are going to have many dinners with your precious Tucker! I remember the time I coughed in a microphone when I was signing on the Worship Team. I forgot to turn away from the mic. Oops! Your wedding photo is so romantic. Happy Blog party!

    Alicia said...

    What a super cute meme!!! And I love that picture of you in middle school! You totally look the same!

    3 Blessings said...

    I LOVE your answers and I LOVE the blessing of our friendship that we have found through blogging. You have been there for me from the beginning and I am SO thankful that God crossed our paths. One day we are going to have the best pictures of Tucker and Elijah playing together and hopefully we will have pictures of them together throughout their lives.
    Much love dear friend!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    The Summers said...

    how precious! thanks or sharing!

    Heather said...

    I remember that girl from middle school :-) Happy is definitely a good word-I think I might have gone with chipper for you! :-) P.S. You totally need that giraffe artwork for Tucker's room from that shop on Amy's blog!!!

    Leigh said...

    Girl, I love some orange cream soda too! And just think, soon you will be having dinner with Tucker EVERY night!!! :)

    Missie said...

    Super fun!

    The Summers said...

    thanks Lauren! I will get "Let the Little Children Come"!!

    Kristin said...

    That was fun to read! You were a beautiful bride!

    Bina said...

    Popped over to "meet" you from Amy's...and I am glad I did. Loved your 7th grade pic and story :)

    Hannah said...

    Dropping by from Amy's blog party...

    Great answers...That orange cream soda is the BEST!!

    Heather @ Gerber Days said...

    What a sweet "I do" picture! You were a GORGEOUS bride. I love your dress.

    Alison said...

    Love your blog! So glad to "meet" you! I am so excited to follow your blog and your journey to precious Tucker! I love that name, by the way! So cute! You and your husband are the cutest couple! Love the pics!

    Veronica said...

    Hi Lauren! I've been meaning to stop by your blog since a long time ago when Kristin first mentioned your blog to me. So sorry it took me this long!

    It was fun getting to read your answers and I'll be following along now!

    Holly said...

    Nice to meet you Lauren!! I think I would be embarrassed by that story you shared too!

    Christy said...

    following from the blog party!

    I loved your answers. What a pretty picture from your wedding! I think I would've been so embarrassed as well if a teacher said that to me!

    He & Me + 3 said...

    What a sweet post. You are such a great person Lauren. I think I would like to have lunch with you:)
    Your heart is precious.

    Jes said...

    Your answers instantly put a smile on my face. Can't wait for you to have dinner with little Tucker!

    Kate said...

    Such sweet answers!! Loved the pictures!!

    Monique said...

    Such adorable pictures ♥

    OceanDreams said...

    that orange cream soda looks so yummy, what a fun little blog party! :)