6.23.2010

Tagged

 This post is probably best suited for Friday's with Andrea - but I've got writers block and lot's to accomplish today ... so I'm taking the easy road! I got tagged in a note on facebook by one of my high school pals yesterday. So I decided to fill this out on my blog instead. The idea is that you have to answer each question with out lying... which is weird. Why wouldn't you already do that any way? So - here goes, and YES all my answers are honest!

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
   coffee

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
blogger pic - at Fishbones in Duck, NC

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
never tried!

4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
Christian - my best friend's 9 month old son

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
12:30am because now that John's in seminary we are night owls..

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes - I love to move! I'd love to live in Hawaii - Ethiopia sounds pretty good right now, too!

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yes : )

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
The Tilman's -- they're our next door neighbors!

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Don't know about everyone else... but not for me

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
yum

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
  I don't remember - I cry just about everyday because I am a super emotional person... so I cried a little last night. But, really hard? Not sure...

12. Who took your profile picture?
John

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
my dad on Father's day

14. Was yesterday better than today?
Well, today is just beginning - but yesterday was pretty awesome cause I went to the pool with Heather and Christian!

15. Can you live a day without TV?
yes - easily
16. Are you upset about anything?
nope

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
always

18. Are you a bad influence?
nope

19. Night out or night in?
IN!

20. What item could you not go without during the day?
right now, my cell phone, because we are waiting every day of the week for an extra special call!!

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Heather the day after she had Christian! : )

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
it's from Heather - sending me a picture of 3 adorable rosettes in red white and blue that she made for a 4th of July headband... and let me tell ya - CUUUUTE!!!

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
pretty good

24. Do you hate anyone?
Nope
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
  setting up coffee date with 2 girls I worked with, baby shower info (!!!!!) and blog stuff

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
with flying colors!

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
John... but he's got a screw loose or something... :P

28. What song is stuck in your head?
I don't have one stuck in my head - lucky me!: )

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who would it to be?
that has never happened - and it better not ever happen!

30.Wanna have grandkids by the time you're 50?
Well, if Tucker gets married and has kids in the next 24 years then yes! : )

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
chores, errands, lunch date w/ 2 awesome ladies I went to college with!

32. Do you think too much or too little?
too much I'm sure

33. Do you smile a lot?
yea : )

 (my Africa Hope shirt... part of why I'm feeling pretty good about life right now!)

ALL of you should go read Sarah Ann's post about The Big Give ... it's wonderful and an awesome way to spend $20... and then go check out her fabulous giveaway! : )

©2009 Living By Faith

15 comments:

Anna Baur said...

How fun! I love reading these questionnaires :) They're so interesting!

Kim said...

These were fun to read! Love the picture!
Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

He & Me + 3 said...

You are beautiful and I love that shirt. I would say you smile alot too. From that video and from all your pictures...you are a genuinely happy and joyful person. Love your answer about you being perfect.

Heather said...

Woot woot for making it into like 5 answers!!! haha Yay for baby shower too!!! And Dr. Pepper-yuck. I haven't filled this out yet, but I might have to steal your idea and use it Friday! lol Lu you bunches!

Amy said...

I love things like this, especially when I don't know what else to blog about! & I know what you mean ~ why wouldn't you tell the truth anyway?!

Kate said...

Loved your answers and your shirt!!

Kelly said...

I loved reading your answers!! :)

Missie said...

You are beautiful!
Fun post!

Alison said...

Fun questions an answers! And I LOVE that shirt! So cute!!

Chloë said...

cute post :)

Carey and Jon said...

Love your shirt!
Cute post! :)

Joyeful said...

You have the most beautiful smile, Lauren!!! What a darling picture of you! And that shirt is wonderful!!

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

This is a fun way to get to know you! I love your shirt! My best friend is in the process of adopting from Rwanda as we speak. Her paperwork just reached the lawyer over there! (Her blog is: http://hendrychfamily.blogspot.com/)!

Excited to find your blog :)

Jennie Allen said...

Painfully writing today too! xoxo

Alicia said...

That's an awesome picture of you! And I love that shirt too!!!

I love meme's like this and reading answers!