7.09.2010

CR: Finishing Sentences

Maybe I should take up running... or yoga... 
I love laying in the hot sand listening to the sound of the tide rushing in.
People would say that I'm cheerful (but sometimes I use that to hide deep hurts)
I don't understand apathy... how can so many people just not care??
When I wake up in the morning I just want some coffee.
I lost our kitten when we moved into our first apartment... thankfully John found him later that night.
Life is full of opportunities to serve God... but do we take them?
My past is full of loss, laughter, regrets, hopes, dreams, new beginnings...
I get annoyed when my neighbor has parties in his driveway and blasts the music til 1am... 
Parties are... annoying.
I wish I had more patience.
Tomorrow I am going to the beach with my love and then a pig roast with the church family!
I have low tolerance for disrespect... can't we all just treat one another with the same regard we want to be treated?
I'm totally terrified of flying ... these two trips to Africa should be interesting!
I wonder why I got to be born into the wealthiest 10% of the world but others don't have enough food for the day...
Never in my life have I understood God's love for me... maybe that's too much for my pea sized brain...
High School was four years I never want to return to and I wish I'd done a lot differently.
When I'm nervous I talk a lot or completely clam up... depends...
One time at a family gathering my great uncle Jack fed chocolate cake and coke to our two year old foster boys... at 7pm... tough night. 
Take my advice: life without Jesus is no life at all. 
Making my bed makes me feel like the day has begun!
I'm almost always in the mood for sweets. :P
I'm addicted to the internet... but I'm working on it. 
I want someone to hold me when I cry, rub my back when I hurt, love me when I'm unlovable, motivate me to do my best, stick with me through the tough times, laugh with me in the good, fight for me and with me, encourage me to be more like Jesus... which is why I love my husband... 



For more caffeinated randomness visit the wonderful Andrea!
©2009 Living By Faith

23 comments:

Kristin said...

That was so fun to read! I might have to do that on my blog too :)

Jess said...

Love this! Definitely doing it!

al said...

I enjoyed getting to know these random things about you. And you should take up running. I love it!

Jim and April said...

LOVE this and going to go do it on my blog right now! LOVE the pic btw...i see your hubby is wearing our adoption t-shirt! yay! :0)

Jim and April said...

p.s. i'm totally scared of flying too and that is the only thing I am scared about when wanting to go on a missions trip next year to Uganda and possibly adopt our second from there!

Critty said...

What fun! I may have to do this sometime...great answers and I so do the cheerfulness thing to hide too...

Have a wonderful weekend Lauren!

<3

Critty said...

What fun! I may have to do this sometime...great answers and I so do the cheerfulness thing to hide too...

Have a wonderful weekend Lauren!

<3

4 Blessings said...

Such fun! I love the pictures.
Have a great weekend!!
Blessings,
Amy

Chloë said...

take.up.running.

the end.

okay that's actually not the end...I need to know how you wouldn't go back to high school when you KNEW DAVID WRIGHT?!?! AHHH!!!

Okay just kidding. High school is definitely more fun reminiscing about for me than it actually was living it. But if I knew David Wright then, I might think differently now! :P

He & Me + 3 said...

I don't understand apathy either & I totally need more patience. Sweet pictures. I love the internet too. It really does make life easier...but can also complicate things when it takes up too much of your time...guilty somedays.

Heather said...

This was fun! Takes it a little deeper than the usual "quizzes"...I love and need to seeeeee you!!

Andrea said...

I love this and am totally copying you one of these Fridays, if that is okay with you!

I loved getting to know you a bit better - we are so much alike in so many ways. And those pics of you and John cracked me up!

Jennifer said...

What a fun post! "Listening to the sound of the tide rushing in"... I can almost hear it now... it is SO relaxing! :) Love your advice!

Kelly said...

I just loved reading this!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Franchesca said...

You are such a beautiful heart, Lauren!!!

Joyeful said...

I totally enjoyed reading this!! We really are so much alike!! The sound of the waves hitting the beach really is sublime. And those pics of you and your honey are just as cute as can be!!!

Jen said...

This was great! I could have written most all of those statements, especially about the beach!

Oh, and my vote is for running, since I am a die hard runner myself!

Amy said...

This was so good! I'm gonna have to do it sometime, too!

Anna Baur said...

how fun! I love fill in the blanks posts :)

Michelle said...

I love this questionaire. This was fun to read. I can't wait until Andrea totally copies you:)

By the way, I can't function without coffee in the morning either.

Chelsie Denson said...

I love the pictures! You guys are too cute,

Jen said...

LOVE posts like this!! Consider this stolen ;-)

Alicia said...

This was so great to read, Lauren!

And love the diva pose, and your hubbys expression too!! LOL