7.10.2010

To Cyrus, With Love

 Dear Cyrus,

I can't believe it's been 3 years since we said goodbye... that seems so long yet I remember it like it was yesterday. It still hurts, and the pain really doesn't lessen with time. But it does help knowing that you're with Jesus and everything is perfect where you are. Sometimes I daydream about the moment when Jesus will place you in my arms and I can hold you close... it gives me hope while I have to stay here without you. I miss you so much. Words can't describe the ache I feel today. I just want you to know that even though I only carried you in my belly for a couple months... I will carry you in my heart every day forever... but I so wish you were in my arms... they just feel empty without you and your brothers...

Cyrus John Casper, I love you for eternity...

Mommy

©2009 Living By Faith

19 comments:

Kristin said...

That was beautiful Lauren. I'm so sorry for your loss, but so happy that you will be with him again one day.

Critty said...

((hug))

<3 You.

Kristen Love said...

Beautiful. xo

Kelly said...

Precious. I love you girl!

Jenny said...

such a beautiful note to your little one. i'm sure today was difficult for you. (((big hugs)))

Missie said...

Hugs, you have such a beautiful heart

Amy said...

I'm so sorry that you have had to go through such heartache. You are going to make such a great mom for Tucker ~ full of so much love!

{hugs}

Carey said...

Praying for comfort and healing today for you.

Alison said...

Beautiful...praying for you today!!

Alicia said...

Speechless....

Angie said...

Sending you a big hug Lauren.

Cole said...

Just think of who's arms he's in right now though. :) and you will always have something to look forward to in this life. meeting him someday. I always try to remember that when I think about the baby I lost. sending love your way Lauren. Hope you feel comforted today.

4 Blessings said...

Lauren,
I am so sorry for your loss. I know we have shared this with one another before, but what a beautiful day it will be when we hold our babies in heaven.
Much love,
Amy

Monika said...

Lauren,
I´m so sorry for your loss!!! Big hug for you!!!

Carrie said...

Just reading this today...I have never felt the loss of a miscarriage and would never compare, but I know the hurt and yearning you feel to be a mother. God has such great plans for you. Prayers are with you and your wait is getting so short now!

Joyeful said...

Oh Lauren, my heart is with you. I can just imagine our little boys in heaven together being held in the arms of Jesus. And somehow that makes the hurt feel a little more like hope. We're only separated for a time.

love and hugs to you, my friend

Anne said...

Lauren, thanks for sharing this... I wrote a poem about this on my blog: http://www.openbookgirls.com/2010/03/dear-baby-in-heaven.html
Maybe it will be something you can relate to.
With much love,
anne

He & Me + 3 said...

((hugs))

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

oh the joy it will be when you see him in eternity! hugs to you.