7.20.2010

Too much talent! Studio JRU

 You may have noticed a cute little button in my sidebar that looks a little like this...

StudioJRU

That's because Jennifer from Studio JRU is one of my marvelous blog sponsors! She is one incredibly talented lady that creates Christian inspired artwork. I have been a follower of her blog for awhile and always drool over the gorgeous pieces I see on her site.

Jennifer recently blessed my socks off ... she painted a canvas for Tucker's room! It is adorable and perfectly matches the theme of his nursery. I was so excited when I opened a package with her name on it! Don't you love it too??


 It's now hanging on the wall above Tucker's crib. I love the phrase she chose for this painting because we truly feel that God did indeed pick Tucker for us ... and us for Tucker. It breaks my heart that his birth parents cannot raise him. It breaks my heart that he will forever live with that loss. But God knew all about the situation from the beginning of time. He knew exactly what would happen and we feel unbelievably honored that He chose us to step in and be the earthly parents of one of His precious children.

So - go check out Studio JRU today! You won't be sorry because I know you'll find something you will LOVE!! : )

... and thank you Jennifer... for the beautiful piece of art for our boy! : )
©2009 Living By Faith

13 comments:

Franchesca said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her work! Her work is so awesome and always inspiring.

Chloë said...

that is PRECIOUS! What a lovely lady to send you something so beautiful :]

Heather said...

Yay I knew it would be perfect when I saw the picture on her blog!! LOVE it and LOVE you!

Cole said...

I love it Lauren. So special. I'm going to check out her site right now. :)

Alison said...

I LOVE it!! How precious! Jennifer is so talented!! I love her artwork that I won at Amy's blog party! I am looking at it right now above my computer...reminding me that "my cup overflows"!!

Missie said...

Oh my goodness! So cute!

Muthering Heights said...

What a SWEET gift! :)

Lois Lane II said...

Oooh, what a cute saying! Love it!

Studio JRU said...

I am so happy that you love it Lauren!! :) I am so happy to be a sponsor of your wonderful blog!

~Jennifer

Darla said...

that is THE CUTEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. wow. Love that saying too!

Amy said...

I saw this when I was browsing through her completed pieces last week & had no idea it was for YOU! It is soooo cute!!

Katie said...

Jennifer is so nice and has a very loving heart. I love that!!

Mrs Montoya said...

That's darling and no one deserves it more than you. I'm loving catching up on my reading. You are so good for my heart