7.05.2010

Wild Olive Tees

I heard about this awesome business/company/ministry whateveryouwanttocallit awhile ago and didn't quite have the chance to look into it ... but recently I did! WOW!

Seriously, you have got to check out the Wild Olive website! The T shirts are just adorable with awesome Christ-centered messages. You wear one and you're a walking witness. I've got no doubt that they can serve as a fantastic conversation starter!

Plus they are a great ministry... Wild Olive Tees is starting an adoption fundraising program for families trying to get the money together for their adoptions! I just love them even more now! :) Plus, they give 10% of all their proceeds to charities like Water for Life.

Wild Olive Tees was started and run by three gorgeous moms who I wish I was pals with. Did you check out the link? See what I mean!

I haven't bought a shirt yet, but I'm planning on it... what have I got my eye on? Thanks for asking! I'm loving...
 
the back has Zephaniah 3:17 on it... one of my favorite verses.

I also love this one... 
Which has Matthew 5:15-16 on the back

AND I love one of the adoption tees of course...

This one has Matthew 12:21 quoted on the back. Love. It.

Go check out their website today by clicking here or on the button on my sidebar... and get your shop on! :)

©2009 Living By Faith

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love these shirts too. I buy these type of shirts from the bible book store for my girls to wear to school. Little lights in our dark world.

Alison said...

Wow!! Love those t's!! What a great idea! And the founders are so beautiful...and creative!! Going to have to get an adoption tee!

Kristin said...

I just love Wild Olive tees too! I didn't know they were doing adoption fundraisers now. How awesome! I have the "Sing Praises" and "Redeemed" shirts and I just love them! I would order one of each if I could afford it. Ha!

Jim and April said...

love the "beloved" one!

Jes said...

What wonderful T's... I love the 'shine' shirt

Missie said...

How cute and modern! I am going to have to check out the site!

4 Blessings said...

LOVE Wild Olive tees! Have a great week friend!
Blessings,
Amy

Andrea said...

I just got mine the other day - I have the Shine one. Even my daughters think it is cool! ;)

Alicia said...

Yes, I love this site!! Awesome shirts!!