8.24.2010

hot tea kind of day...

You're not supposed to get sick in summer right? Not when it's sunny and warm and beautiful outside... and certainly not when you have a book club to go to! Being sick is for cold winter days... or so I thought... until yesterday morning... when I woke up feeling like I had cotton balls in my head, throat, ears, and nose. So, even though it's sweltering outside I am inside wrapped up in  my favorite quilt sipping on soup and hot tea surrounded by my sweet cats, old movies, and books... of course.



for free prints visit Feed Your Soul

©2009 Living By Faith

9 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Hope you feel better soon...I'm sure all your comfort things will help with that! Being sick this time of year is especially tough.

Whitney said...

so sorry you are sick! My 3 munchkins are fighting something too....so no book club for me :( and we are inside watching movies and reading stories all day long. Hope you feel better soon!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I won't want to be sick. I would love to be curled up with a cup of tea.

Kristin said...

Hope you feel better soon, Lauren! I just got over this terrible sore throat a week ago and then had this crazy cold in my nose for a couple of days this week. Crazy!

Muthering Heights said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!!

Critty said...

I had a summer cold a few weeks ago and it has stuck around in some ways. It is miserable my friend and I hope you feel better very soon!

Hugs!

Kate said...

Feel better soon!!

Amy said...

I hope you're feeling better! Being sick in the summer always feels so wrong!

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron