8.06.2010

{Test Drive}

 This week I've been giving Tucker's room a little test drive...


and baby Hudson has been giving me a little parenting test drive...


We'd both say it's a big success. Hudson thinks Tucker's bed is pretty comfy and Tucker's books are fun to read. He loves the animals on Tucker's crib mobile, but is a little frustrated that they're too high to reach.

I think that having a baby in the house is tons of fun and full of rewarding moments. I know it's different when you give the baby back at the end of the day... but still!

Can't wait to be wiping boogies, giving bottles, soothing tears, reading stories, and lugging around 20 lbs of chub on a 24/7 basis. I'd say this is the best "job" in the world! : )

©2009 Living By Faith

16 comments:

Jim and April said...

oh how exciting! :0) what great practice !:0)

Natalie said...

adorable!!!

Heather said...

Don't let Tucker see this-he might be mad someone test drove his bed! haha Just Kidding!

I'm sure you're so excited about going to your Grandmas...I hope you have so much fun! Lu you!

PS-Tell your grandma I wear a size medium top! haha:-)

Our Bigg Family said...

How cute! And yes IT IS the best job EVER!!!! A baby will change your life in soooo many ways. There are hard days but the good quickly over shine those!

I hope that you get to experience it all very soon! = )

Melinda said...

It is the best job!! Can't wait to see you with Tucker in your arms. If you're anything like me Tucker's poor little feet won't touch the ground for a while. I wanted to hold Crista 24/7 when we first brought her home :-) I just couldn't stand NOT holding her!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet picture. It is getting closer to your full time job as Mommy. So excited for you!

Monica said...

Yes, it is the best but being a mother of and 18 year old high school graduate I must also tell you it is also the biggest heart break! I wish she were still my little 2 year old chub. Time goes way too fast!

Penny said...

=) This post made me smile.

Anna said...

How sweet... it absolutely is the best job in the world. I'm excited for your family, and I just came across you from tryin' to throw my arms around the world. :)

Kelly said...

How fun! :) Being a mom suits you perfectly!

Critty said...

Love it! He is so adorable...and it is important for Tucker to know his bed is comfy. ;)

You are going to be such a fabulous Mom my friend! Acutally....you already are. <3

Anna said...

sweet post...... spending our first week at home with our new addition.

4 Blessings said...

Love the pics. I am sure Tucker is going to love his room and his mommy and daddy. Can't wait!
Blessings,
Amy

Alison said...

Yep...it is the best job ever...and you're going to do GREAT at it!!

Studio JRU said...

Aww! I am so happy for you Lauren! You are going to be a wonderful mom! :)

~Jennifer

Muthering Heights said...

Awwww, that's great practice! :)