9.17.2010

changes and a winner!

 Thank you so much for your sweet words all week! It was a great opening day for my new little shop and I am so thankful to all of you who posted about it on your blogs and facebook. A BIG thank you to all who made purchases! Here I am taking the first shipment to the post office...

exciting!

Speaking of my new shop - Poppie Lane has made some changes. I came up with a new system for my site with the hope that it works better for customers. This way you can choose the design and style you want! Please check it out! I added new poppies, rosettes, and even a design I'm calling "peony." You won't be disappointed!


Now for the fun - the winner of the Polka Poppy Headband and Clip is...

Kate from the blog Called Out One! Congratulations Kate! 
 Please email me with your shipping info and I'll get it right to you! : )

We still have a ways to go with our fundraising, so if you want to be my very bestest friend please spread the word about Poppie Lane! : )


©2009 Living By Faith

13 comments:

Kate said...

Hooray! So excited to see that I won :) Thanks, girl! I will be sure to email you and spread the word!!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invitecd to follow my blog

Jenny said...

congratulations, kate!!!

Darla said...

loving the new layout. Good job!

Kristin said...

So exciting to see that Kate won!! I love her! :) I totally forgot to blog about your shop....will do that today!! Good luck! You look so cute on your way to the post office!! Yay!

Lara said...

You are so much cuteness! Congratulations on your shop!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are adorable. Yeah for sales and congrats to Kate. she has a cutie that will look adorable in your headbands.

Sarah Ann said...

Hi, friend! I haven't been on in such a long time! I am so glad to see that you are opening up a shop! I looked at it and it's so cute! I'm so glad I got to check in, and hopefully I will get to do so more often!!

Natalie said...

i am so glad you are getting some sales! I am headed over there to browse some more now : )

Muthering Heights said...

I'm glad to hear that things are already going so well with Poppie Lane!

Jennie Allen said...

So fun! Love the name!!

Jenny said...

Hi Lauren! Thanks for coming by! Your idea for the giveaway sounds great... let's get to work on it! I have a giveaway that I'm doing this week coming up. I usually keep a couple of weeks between giveaways, so maybe in 2-3 weeks? You can email me at thesoutherninstitute at yahoo dot com.
Have a blessed Sunday!

Jenny

mchristiangirl said...

Hi Lauren! OMGosh, I have had a cold for a week and are just catching up now with my blogs. So happy about your shop! I am going to go now and check it out, and will definitely be posting it on my blog! Good luck with it. Angie