9.01.2010

Elijah's been "got"

Amy was my very first adoption mommy friend. When we were still in the process of praying about adopting from Ethiopia it was with Amy that I exchanged countless emails. Back when we decided to start the process they were finishing up their paperwork to get on the waitlist. They brought home little Elijah one month ago and she finally posted his gotcha day video... have some tissue on hand as you watch....


Our Journey to Elijah Mihretu - Ethiopia Adoption from Amy @ Filled With Praise on Vimeo.



©2009 Living By Faith

9 comments:

Natalie said...

i love it!
what a beautiful little boy and family!

Madeleine said...

Oh my! This was so beautiful! I had to go back and read through our adoption travel site. I cannot believe that was just 8 months ago, it seems like a lifetime.

Thank you for sharing!

Maria @ The Trochelmans said...

I loved that so much. Thank you for sharing.

4 Blessings said...

Thank you so much for your kind words and of course your friendship. It has been such a blessing to have you walking with us.
Blessings,
Amy

Chloƫ said...

Can't wait to see YOUR video!! :]

He & Me + 3 said...

That was so beautiful and you were right...I should have gotten a tissue. Gotta go get one right now. What an awesome story.

Kim and Eric said...

This was GREAT! Tucker will be here soon, you're in my prayers.

Kate said...

I have to stop watching this video, I get more and more emotional every time :) Can't wait to see Tucker's "gotcha" moment!

Toyin O. said...

Great vedio; it will be your time soon!

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com