10.02.2010

coming up...

 I'm still here! I can't believe it's October already!!!! How did this happen? I've had a very VERY busy week and some great stuff going on ... but I wanted to pop in and say "hi!"

I've got some wonderful things to share soon... 


...something to do with Christmas (I know... already?) But, seriously, who doesn't love Christmas? AND this is good stuff!

... and something to do with a special package I received this week and October 15th. 

...It's all coming in the next few days... stay tuned!

©2009 Living By Faith

6 comments:

{:miss v:} said...

Can't wait to hear what you're up to!

Kristin said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Franchesca said...

:)) Hope you're having a great weekend Lauren!

xx

BARBIE said...

Sounds exciting!

Melinda said...

You're keeping us in suspense! Can't wait to see what you're up to! Also wanted to tell you I prayed for you today. I remember waiting for Crista's referral and how emotionally difficult that season of wait was. Just know I'll be praying and cheering you to the finish line!

ashlie said...

Yes, October came quick...but it's going to be a great month! Lifeway Christian Store already has their Christmas tree up, lol. Can't wait to hear your news!