10.16.2010

I'm a little in love with the little fabric shop

 You have no idea how stinking excited I am to introduce my newest sponsor to you all...


The Little Fabric Shop


The Little Fabric Shop has been my go- to place for fabric since I discovered last spring! I love the adorable fabrics with the modern patterns and colors.



It's the perfect place to get materials for my Poppie Lane accessories. Most of them are made with fabric bought at the Little Fabric Shop!

Here's what came in my latest package last week... I've already made twelve poppies ready to be turned into accessories!



Isn't the fabric the cutest? The quilter in me also loves that all the fabric found at the Little Fabric Shop is 100% cotton. It is fantastic quality and wonderful to work with.

So - stop by the shop today by clicking here - and stay updated with the latest by following the blog here and then head on over to facebook and like their page by clicking here! :)

**come back Monday for an exciting adoption update... no referral yet... but we're getting super close!**
 ©2009 Living By Faith

3 comments:

Jim and April said...

beautiful fabric! love it!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Lauren:
I'm in love with your snap clips and want to order a few for my daughter. Not sure she'll wear them, but I'm going to try...

Let me know what I need to do.

peace~elaine

Kate said...

Love those patterns!!