10.05.2010

new sponsor s.d.g artistry


I first found S.D.G Artistry on the {in}courage site. When I got to Sherri's website I was blown away by her gorgeous paintings. She truly has talent oozing from her paintbrush! Sherri also has a heart for the Lord and credits all her talent to the One who gave it to her.

Check out her gorgeous work...

love it!
(I need this one for my dining room!)

 (how perfect would this be above a mantle or in a foyer?)

Sherri has graciously offered to donate 10% of all her 12"x12" tiles(like the 2 top pictures) sales to bringing Tucker home - from now until Christmas! 
So click here to head on over to S.D.G Artistry today and see what you find that would grace your home! :)

©2009 Living By Faith

4 comments:

Lara said...

Beautiful stuff!

Kristin said...

So neat....I will go check her out! I had to come over and tell you how amazing that is about the CD that Amy was showing on her blog! That is so neat! I'm so proud of you both!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are beautiful. reminds me of Jen's work. Just gorgeous.

Amber said...

I love it. Can you but them individually? It looks like you have to buy wholesale