10.25.2010

prayer would be great...



"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7


This is pretty much all my heart can say right now. It's Monday morning - our agency opened 30 minutes ago - and all I want is my phone to ring. Butterflies in my tummy, totally distracted, can't really speak in coherent sentences... and I don't think I'll be able to eat until we get our referral because my stomach seems to have tied itself into a knot.

While you wait for a much more exciting post from me... don't forget to stop by the Little Fabric Shop to see the adorable things there! :)

©2009 Living By Faith

20 comments:

Natalie said...

i just posted this as my favorite passage today : ) I will definitely be praying the Lord overcomes you with peace & patience.

Emily said...

we're thinking about you guys :)can't wait to hear the exciting news!

Heather said...

I'm not calling you at all on purpose!!!

Betsy and the Boys said...

Praying! ( also waiting for my phone to ring from the international ped. so that I can officially accept! - the waiting never stops! )
(:

Kristin said...

Praying for you!!!!

MamaMimi said...

Praying for your Lauren! Thank you for reminding me of that verse, I REALLY needed that.

Kim and Eric said...

"Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

Jenny said...

praying for you! i know firsthand what you're feeling and it's not fun!

Brantley and Richard said...

We're praying for you.... praying for that amazing phone call you've waited so long to receive! :) And of course for that baby on the other end of the world!

Carrie said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO HOW YOU FEEL. Praying for you and Tucker!

SA said...

We're praying for PEACE for you!!!!!

Many blessings,
Sarah-Anne (and Stan)

Darcee said...

*PRAYING* for you and your sweet little TUCKER!!! :)

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Praying friend. Can't wait to hear your good news!

p.s. thanks alot...now my stomach is in knots too! I'm regretting that super-burrito for lunch.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I will be praying along with everyone else.

Alison said...

Praying that you get the call SOON!! Or maybe you've even already gotten it by now!! :)

Alison said...

Praying that you get the call SOON!! Or maybe you've already gotten it!! :)

Kelly said...

Been praying for you and thinking about you all weekend!!!!

Eden said...

Oh, I hate suspense so I can't imagine what you're going through...hopefully, you've gotten that special call by now. I can't wait to hear the good news!

I'll be praying for you. Blessings!

John and Shannon said...

I can relate to everything you posted about today. I hope we get our calls soon!

cakebake said...

I'm praying for you! Remember, God gives us what we need.