10.09.2010

sponsor feature - lisa leonard designs

 I am so excited to announce that Lisa Leonard Designs is a sponsor of this blog!

Lisa

Lisa is the creator and designer of a gorgeous hand stamped jewelry shop.  In her own words...

"Each piece we create is a work of art—hand cut, hammered, polished, drilled and assembled with care. I am inspired by other artists--painters, scrapbookers, clothing designers and poets.  I also love to soak up nature-the sky, the sea, the green hills.  I let all these ideas and images swirl around in my mind and then I create.  When an idea hits me I sketch it out and play until the perfect design comes together."

Each piece truly is a work of art! See what I mean... 
(laundry line necklace)

(leather cuff for men!)

You seriously need to go browse around her shop today - you'll want everything you see! It's the perfect place to go get special and very personal gifts for those in your life that you love the most! 

My absolute favorite... 

(sweetheart tree necklace)
 is this not the sweetest thing you ever saw? I need one that has J&L on it! :P


Be sure to keep checking back - there's a Lisa Leonard Designs giveaway coming at the end of this month!

©2009 Living By Faith

7 comments:

Debbie said...

I love Lisa Leonard's custom jewelry! She is so talented!

I'm not sure which is my favorite; captured heart or brave love necklace. What a great gift these designs would make but also a great gift to self too. :)

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Jim and April said...

hey...hope you dont mind but tomorrow I am doing a giveaway to celebrate our blog reaching 30,000 views and I am going to give people different ways to enter and one of them will be to come to your blog/store and purchase something from your shop to help tucker come home! Is that ok with you?

Jim and April said...

hey do you know how to make a blog button...i just made a new one and you can see it on the left side bar of my blog but i cant figure out how to put the text bar underneath so people can grab the code?

Denise said...

I have two of Lisa Leonard's necklaces and I just ordered and received a bracelet for a gift for a friend! They are so beautiful! A wonderful addition to your sponsors!

Denise

Critty said...

I love that she is one of your sponsors! She seems like one of the sweetest women with such a wonderful heart! I hope you leave hints about that necklace around for your husband ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

Her jewelry is so fabulous. So glad she is one of your sponsors. She is amazing.

twolittletots said...

love lisa and i just meet her in person last month...such a sweetie!

that is wonderful...your blog is rockin'!