12.31.2010

{30 things that make you wonderful...}

Today you are 30... I am so thankful for the day you were born and all you have become in the last 30 years...

  1. You have kind and genuine eyes that light up when you smile...
  2. You always see the best in others and have the gift of encouragement...
  3. You laugh uncontrollably at things that I don't think are funny (but it sure is fun to watch you laugh!)
  4. You have undying devotion to coke products and won't taint your pallet with pepsi ;)
  5. You can grow a full beard in about 5 minutes flat...
  6. You keep the thermostat at 71 just so I won't freeze... 
  7. You'll wear your slippers to the store because you just don't care...
  8. You're a quiet leader... 
  9. You have integrity that I've never seen in another person ... ever...
  10. You just discovered the wonder and coziness that is pajama pants last week...
  11. You will watch episode after episode of Psych with me 
  12. You can make popcorn on the stove without burning a single kernel...
  13. Making popcorn is the extent of your cooking knowledge - but you'll eat anything I put on the table with a smile :)
  14. You are a wii table tennis master!
  15. You are a cat person, but still promise to get me a dog someday...
  16. You sacrifice yourself for others every single day... 
  17. You love to learn...
  18. You have an adventurous spirit... 
  19. You love the outdoors and could spend hours in the woods...
  20. You get as giddy as a child when it snows :)
  21. You rub my back every night before bed and every morning to wake me up...
  22. You can insert and Indiana Jones quote into any situation... and it's hilarious...
  23. You are a complete and total romantic...
  24. You are loyal and steady always...
  25. You share my love of coffee...
  26. You can make any situation more fun with a silly accent and your crazy faces...
  27. You have a passion for those less fortunate and know you're here to make a difference...
  28. You love our children...
  29. You love me...
  30. You love your God...

Happy 30th my love... I don't know how I got such an amazing husband, but I thank God every day for you and your life... 

    11 comments:

    Franchesca said...

    Beautiful post dedicated to your husband!! I enjoyed reading this list and all the things you love about him. Hope you have a wonderful time together :)

    xo

    He & Me + 3 said...

    Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby. What an awesome list. Is the popcorn good? I hope his day was blessed.

    Kristin said...

    That was so sweet!! I love that he wears his slippers to the store :) Hope he has a great birthday!!

    Critty said...

    Happy, Happy Birthday to your husband!

    I cracked up at the Psych one because I have re-watched all of the seasons available on netflix in the last 3 weeks! For some reason I am over most television except some favorites....one of those being Pysch!

    He just discovered the wonderfulness of pj pants...I am so glad you could introduce him to that goodness!

    Jenny said...

    Such a sweet post!!!! Hope is birthday is wonderful!

    Jim and April said...

    love this! sounds like God blessed you with one incredible husband! So happy for you! Happy birthday to your husband!

    Amy said...

    Aw! Happy birthday to your sweetie!

    Summerbaby7992 said...

    AW! that was the sweetest ever! And this is why you guys are my favorite couple :)

    Monika said...

    Happy birthday to your husband!!! And Happy New Year with your baby boy Tucker in your arms!!!

    Alison said...

    Happy 30th Birthday to your hubby!!!

    Sarah Ann said...

    I love this, Lauren. So sweet! What a gift from God our husbands are to us!