12.21.2010

{brown paper packages: great gift wrap ideas}

I'm a sucker for peer pressure so I'll jump on the bandwagon and post about my favorite gift wrapping ideas this year! Here are some of my favorite ideas this year...


Like my friend Franchesca, I am all about the Kraft paper gift wrapping this season! It's so simple, but so beautiful and has me humming "brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things!" I love the use of Baker's Twine here too, still very simple but adds a lot! You could print out some cute gift tags (see below for links) and have a very classy package to give.


This sheet music wrapping paper is adorable too! If you can't find any at the store you can find a google image of sheet music to download and print out on white paper. Use that to wrap smaller gifts. Tie some ribbon or twine around it and add a jingle bell for an extra musical effect! :)


Melissa had the wonderful idea of assigning gift wrap themes to the children, women, and men. Pick a cute paper out and wrap all the kids gifts in that same paper. Then pick something just for the ladies, and another just for the men. There are so many wonderful options out there!

*Here are some links to printable gift tags:

Dear Lillie has some beautiful and very classy gift tag downloads here.
Small Bird Studio offers both Christmas card printables and two very cute tag options as well here.
It is What it Is has some more cute printables here.

Happy gift wrapping!! :)

6 comments:

Traci Michele said...

Great ideas! Thanks sweetie! Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

Maria @ The Trochelmans said...

I LOVE the brown-paper bag look!!! I'm going to have to do that (next) year!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh..I love all of those ideas!!

Brookie said...

Hey Lauren -
I'm having a hard time adding your new blog to the blog links on my blog. I'm not sure why, but when I add the poppielane address, the blog list doesn't seem to recognize it.
Any idea what I can do to make your blog appear? :-(

Brantley and Richard said...

What a fun idea! I love it!!

twolittletots said...

thank you for linking back to my blog. hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

And I am praying for you guys!