12.09.2010

christmas gift idea

 I am still taking Christmas orders for Poppie Lane accessories! AND I am having a sale! All Christmas accessories are 40% off! That means you could get this adorable snap clip for just $3!


 Peppermint Snap Clip

There are also a great selection of headbands, brooches, and earrings to choose from! 

 Allison Fabric Knot Earrings

Addie Poppy Brooch

Remember that all profits go toward bringing home our son, Tucker, from Ethiopia! If you're shopping for a cause this Christmas you will love stuffing someone's stocking with Poppie Lane accessories! :) 

We have just $1,500 left to raise to bring our little guy home - will you help us get there? 


©2009 Living By Faith

3 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

I'm going to look now! I have a sweet little cousin who I think would LOVE something from you :)

Kelly said...

My girls love their head bands!! What a great post below about Tucker--I know your heart is sooo ready to have him in your arms!! Hoping it will be soon!

Leigh said...

Love love love some poppie lane! did you see I posted about it yesterday? Praying for your sweet family, friend! Praying hard for your son.