12.17.2010

{Cute Christmas Finds}

One more week til Christmas Eve!!! I am so excited! Thanks for stopping by, if it's your first time please click here to read my welcome post and learn a bit more about this blog and it's plans...

I love the Christmas season and I especially love little touches around the house to remind me of winter and Christmas. Here's a few of my latest finds that I am loving this Christmas ...

This hot chocolate sign was found at this Etsy shop... adorable! 
I need this hanging in my kitchen at all times!

 How cute are these hand knit gingerbread ornaments?!
You can get the pattern here!

I love Gussy and her stockings are fabulous! 
My favorite is the red gingham above and found here


What are your favorite things this Christmas? Any great weekend plans? Today I'll be sitting in my home office with a mug of hot chocolate, getting some work done to the sound of Christmas music in the background and the sight of snow everywhere out my window... **sigh** it really is the most wonderful time of the year!

10 comments:

Alyssa Rose said...

SO cute! Love the banner!
Merry Christmas! ~Alyssa Rose

emily said...

Found your blog yesterday and LOVE your banner. I would really like to make something like that...but I do not have any old sheet music...humm, I will have to find an alternative. Thanks for the inspiration!

Natalie {Extraordinary Love} said...

wow you have been a busy lady!!!
love that banner-what a cute idea : )

Brookie said...

Bummer about the camera. Please post after-the-fact pictures when your camera comes back to life.

4 Blessings said...

Love it!
Sorry your camera died. That is a bummer :(
Have a great weekend. Still praying!
Love,
Amy

Critty said...

I just adore how creative and crafty you are...it makes my heart happy. That Believe garland is amazing...and those ornaments sound so cute!

Alison said...

Oh how I wish I was creative and crafty...must be so much fun! :) Love the banner!

Jen said...

I love this idea -- especially reusing the old sheet music. Oh, and I am so wanting the Willow Tree Nativity!

Alicia said...

That is so pretty, Lauren! And your new crafts sound great, too!

Joyeful said...

totally feeling for you on the camera issue!! I miss mine soooo much!

your shop is looking marvelous, though!

have a wonderful week with your family!