1.03.2011

{2011... let's hit the ground running!}

First week in 2011 and I have a million things to do! It is going to be a very busy month but all for great reasons! Here's what's keeping me busy...

sewing new items for the shop!! Poppie Lane Pillow Shams, coasters, and purses will be available shortly!!

no big deal... just a little trip to Ethiopia... NEXT WEEK! Oh to finally hold our son and kiss his face and breathe in his baby smell... my heart just skipped a few beats!

A wedding on the 29th!! We love love LOVE weddings and this one is going to be super special! Plus it's held at our old church before we moved away so we'll get to see so many dear friends!

This week I'll be sewing up a storm - adding the new products to the shop - making lists - picking up prescriptions - packing and preparing - cleaning and organizing - and squeezing in the much needed husband time! :) 

What's on your plate this month?

13 comments:

Lara said...

I am so excited for you to meet Tucker next week!!

It's probably good that you're very busy. I know I get super antsy the less I have to do.

monicaelaine1 said...

I am so excited for you, I don't know how you stand it! Can't wait for you to get little Tucker home!

BARBIE said...

I am bursting with excitement for you. I cannot wait to see pictures of your sweet boy's face!

Michelle (michabella) said...

OMG!!! I am so excited for you and the hubs next week!! Finally get to hold your sweet baby boy!!!!! AH! <333

Leigh said...

1 week!!! Lauren, I can hardly stand it! So excited for you to get to love on your Tucker!!!

Critty said...

I am so very excited for you...soon you will be holding darling Tucker in your arms! Sounds like you will be busy enough to keep your mind occupied.... sort of ;)

Alicia said...

Yay..it's getting closer!!

Alison said...

So excited about how close you are getting to holding Tucker in your arms!! YAY!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

oh my gosh! what an exciting month you will be!! i can't wait to see pics of your son and new shop items!!! p.s. i LOOOOOOOOVE your shop!!!

Andrea said...

Eeek!!! I can't believe the day is finally almost here!! So excited for you!!

Mich said...

Congrats on the baby!

Joyeful said...

I love these pictures! And I'm so excited for you!!!! So very happy! :) We have a wedding this weekend too and Joel is going to be officiating it--his first wedding :)

Marixa said...

I've been trying to work on creative projects as well. Getting my house back in shape after the holidays. Decorating some of it with Christmas money. Using my new sewing machine to make some pillows/covers. I'm trying to distract myself and it's working so far!